Waiting

Ok so guys this is going to be mostly in Levi's POV but you will get to see Eren's POV. And there is a song. Guys don't hate me though plz!!!! Love ya ~KittyEren💜

•Levi's POV•
I woke up to my alarm clock going off for the 4th time since I kept putting it on snooze. I slammed my hand down on it and the noise stopped.

     I payed back down and tried to go back to sleep. I buried my face into my pillow and closed my eyes. After about ten minutes of trying to go to sleep my phone went off.

        I picked up my phone and answered the call regretting it immediately. "LLEEVVVIIII!!! Are you ok you've missed 7 days of work in a row!! That's a whole week!"  Hanji yelled through the phone.

       I groaned and lied back down. "Shut it shitty glasses." I heard her sigh through the phone and I could just hear the frown on her voice. "Levi you can't just quit on everything. I...I know you miss him but please come back to work we are all very worried." After that she hung up.

         I got up and walked around the house. Dust had layered on the furniture, dirt was clamped in the carpet, there were beer bottles and cans all over the house, the counters needed to be cleaned, and the floors needed to be swept.

        Ever since Eren had been gone my world just stopped. I got out a pizza slice from the fridge. The fridge needed to be cleaned out as well and I haven't been eating properly. I can imagine Eren fusing at me right now.

          I finished my food and grabbed a beer from the fridge. I tapped on the the can a few times before I opened it. I guzzled it down and threw it away. I decided today I would finally clean my house. Even though Eren would tease me all the time about my cleanliness he actually loved it about me.

         I took out the trash first and then collected all of the cans and bottles putting them all in a white trash bag. I threw that trash bag away and started on the kitchen. I got out the Lysol and Clorox and started to clean all of the counters and the stove till they sparkled.

       After I cleaned the counters and cleaned the stove I started on the dishes that were pilled in the sink. I hand washed  them and then I soaked them. While they were soaking I swept the entire house.

         I then vacuumed the rugs in every room that had one and after that I put the dishes that were soaking into the dish washer. I straightened up the living room and other rooms and as I finished I dusted all of the furniture. The house was spick and span.

       I went to the fridge and cleared out all of the unhealthy things I had been eating. Left over pizza, McDonald's, frozen meals, beer, and more. I threw it all away and decided to go shopping.

      I went to Kroger and picked up milk, apple juice, orange juice, coffee, tea bags, lettuce, onions, bell peppers, strawberries, cheese, tomatoes, apples, grapes, bananas, oranges, ground beef, shrimp, lobster, imitation crab, and sushi.

       After I got the food stuff I picked up laundry detergent, tide pods for the washer, fabric softener, and dryer sheets. After I checked out I went home.

       For the first time in months I went shopping, for the first time in months I cleaned, for the first time in months I cooked, for the first time in months I had a proper meal, and for the first time in weeks I was sober.

     After I ate my food I got dressed in swim wear and went swimming in mine and Eren's pool.

    After an hour I got out and went inside

    After an hour I got out and went inside. I took a bath and then got dressed in my pj's then got on my phone.

•Eren's POV•
My father had just finished beating me. He had gotten drunk at a bar and was very angry when he got home. He put down the switch he was hitting my back with and turned around to leave but first he whispered in my ear.

       I shook as tears started to fall down my cheeks and he went upstairs. He had told me he was coming back tonight and that he had new toys.

Time skip after more torture

Everything hurt. My ass burned along with all of my new cuts, scrapes, burns, and bruises. I couldn't move without pain coursing through my body. I crawled to the bathroom.

Ok so guys the basement/Eren's room has a full sized mattress in it with a blanket and 1 pillow. His room also has a nightstand that has a book or 2 in it. He has a bathroom and is allowed to take showers with actual soap and has a toilet with toilet paper. Greshia has allowed him to not wear the chain around his ankle but he keeps the basement door locked. Whenever Eren messes up he will keep the chain on him for however long he pleases. Eren has clothes but they are all panties and oversized sweaters.

      I turned the water on in the shower and got in. It stung when the water ran over my body. I grabbed the 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner and washed my hair. After wards I washed my body and then just stood there leaning against the wall.

     I let the water run over my body. I wanted to give up. I didn't want to wait any longer. If I ended it all here and just drowned myself it would all be over but I'd never see Levi again.

       But why would I anyway. He probably doesn't want me back. I clogged the drain and let the water fill the tub. After it finished I laid down.

         It had been about an hour and so I got out of the bath and drained the water. I dried off and got dressed in a black pair of panties and a grey sweater. I laid down in my bed and covered up with the thin blanket and slowly fell into a dreamless sleep.