Mom

I was in a white endless void. My mom was right in front of me. For the first time I could reach and she would be there. She hugged me. "Eren your not supposed to be here yet." She was crying.

Soon after she told me that I still had a long life to live and that I couldn't give up then my eyes opened. I was in the hospital and Levi was asleep next to me. I pet his head.

Levi's POV
I woke up. Eren was just starting to wake up. I buried my head deeper into his chest. I felt something touch my hand. I looked up he was awake and he was petting my hair.

I was so glad he was ok. I jumped up and pulled him into a hug. "Oww" I backed off. "Oh sorry I didn't mean to." He smiled at me and hugged me back. "Eren I'm so so sorry I should've never let you go home." I started to cry.

I couldn't really believe I was crying but it was plain as day. "Hey it's ok I didn't get hurt that bad. I had to go to the hospital for worse." What the hell could his father have done that's worse than this.

The doctor walked in. "Me.Ackerman plz step into the hallway." I walked out with the doctor. I walked out of the room. "He will need to stay here for about a week and then he will be discharged. Make sure he doesn't move around too much."

We walked back into the room. Eren smiles as the doctor leaves. I explained he would need to stay longer and then I would come and get him. For now on Eren will be living with me. If he doesn't then child services will probably try to find him because he's still a "child".

•Eren's POV
It was nice to see my mom again, to feel her soft loving touch on my cheek but I know it's not real. Why would it be I mean she is gone. It's my fault too. She was always a kind and caring person from what I can remember.

  When my mom was still there she would always tuck me in. Every night if I had a bad dream she would lie awake with me. She always read stories to me. My favorite was Almost Home.

    I remember helping her in the garden. It was one of her favorite things to do. Her favorite flower was a Cornelia. She would sometimes walk around with one in her hair.

     What ever I was her should always be right there. I remember once when I was playing hopscotch and I tripped a scraped my knees. As soon as I started crying she carried me in her arms. She was always so very kind.

    Sometimes she would sing to me. She had a very graceful and beautiful voice. She mostly sang to me when I couldn't sleep or if I got hurt or something was wrong. It always worked every time I always felt better.

    Levi had came back in the room with the doctor. The doctor smiled and then left. Levi explain to me that I would be staying in the hospital for a little bit longer and then he would come to pick me up. I now live with Levi. After a little while visiting time was over and Levi had to leave.

     I ate dinner from the hospital. They did a few more check ups and stuff and then I fell sleep dreaming more about my mother.

I'm sorry this chapter was so short and I haven't updated in a while ~ KittyEren 💜