Raped

Eren's POV•
School was over now and I had to go home. It was Friday so I decided to take the day off at work. I walked home hoping that my dad wasn't having a women over and that he wasn't drunk. I walked through the door and of course he was drunk.

I turned around to go back out side and I was grabbed by the hair. My dad through me against the wall and slammed the door shut. "Where do you think your going you worthless little shit." My dad punched me in the face and I fell to the ground. "ITS ALL YOUR FAULT SHES DEAD!!" He started kicking me in the stomach and kicked my ribs.

I agreed with him. It was all my fault. I shouldn't have talked to her while she was driving. He kicked me even harder. To be honest this time I didn't even protest. I sat there and let him do what he wanted. After about 45 minutes he was done and left me there lying in front of the door.

I woke up. I tried to get up using the wall as support. I got to my room and shut the door then I locked it. I walked into my bathroom and looked in the mirror. I was covered in new bruises and cuts. I opened my drawer and pulled out my blade. I deserved this it was all my fault. I dragged my blade across my wrist and created a deep short cut as I watched the crimson liquid flow into the sink creating a pool of blood.

After a few minutes of carving into my arm I was finished. I took of my clothes and got into the shower. I felt the smooth, cool water flow over my body and to be honest it was refreshing. I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist then went into my room to change. I checked the time. It was 6:27pm. I went out side and decided to go to the park.

There was this one cherry blossom tree in the park. I loved to sit under it and just go through my thoughts. I got to the park. I sat down under the tree and slowly I fell asleep.

•Levi's POV•
  School had ended and I went home, ate, took a shower, and decided to go to the park. I got there and I walked around. I went to the cherry blossom tree in the middle of the park and sat on the bench near by. I decided to read the book I brought with me. After a while a boy ran to the cherry blossom tree and sat down. After a little while he fell asleep.

   Eren looked so peaceful but he had more bruises then the last time I saw him. It was surprising at how he could sleep so peacefully. He was beautiful. I could look at his face for hours. After about an hour he had woke up. I walked over to him and helped him up. "Thanks Levi." He said and cutely yawned. He reminded me of a kitten.

   After we talked for a little about school and why he was at the park which was to clear his thoughts he asked me what time it was. I got out my phone and told him it was 7:48pm. Terror shined through his eyes. He quickly gout up. "I'm so sorry Levi but I really have to go." He ran as fast as he could almost falling over a few times.

   All I could do was sit there and watch him leave. I went back to reading my book "To kill a mocking jay"

•Eren's POV•
   I ran home as fast as I could. If I wasn't home by 8 to make Greshia  ( sorry if I spelt it wrong) dinner I would get in so much trouble. I got to my door and quietly opened it then I tiptoed to the kitchen. I decided to go with pork cutlet boles. I finished making him dinner and brought him his food. I walked upstairs and opened his door but I walked in at the wrong time.

    I carelessly opens his door. Dammit why am I so stupid. He was fucking jerking off. I set his food down and tried to leave but of course he grabbed me by the shirt and threw me on the bed. Fuck my shitty life. "YOU FAG!! THIS IS WHAT YOUR PUNISHMENT IS!! IVE TRIED FOR SO LONG NOT TO DO THIS BUT OH WELL!!" He screamed at me as he ripped off my clothes.

    "DAD STOP DONT!!" He lined his cock to my entrance. I tried my best to move around and get away. He slammed his elbow into my head causing me to go into a daze. He thrust into me. My eyes widened. "AAHHH!!" I screamed and then Levi burst through the door.