IDEA!!!!!😁

Ok so guys I have an idea. I was thinking of writing a new story. Of course it's Levi x Eren. So I was thinking this.

Description
Eren Jeager has always had weight issues. He just loved food. Any type of food was in fact a drug to him. He was shorter than everyone else and was overweight. He was 5'4 and 170Ib in 6th grade. He's constantly bullied by his upper classmates Levi Ackerman, Erwin Smith, Petra Ral, and Jean Kirstin. He had 3 best friends Hanji Zoe, Mikasa Ackerman Levi's younger sister, and Armin Alert.

His father and mother Greshia and Carla Jeager were always supportive and kind. After all of the years of bullying they pulled him out off school and sent him to a private school for children overweight.

Levi Ackerman was an 8th grader. He was captain of the football team and swim team. He was 5'12 and very fit. He was a spoiled kid with a lot of money. His parents gave him anything he wanted every time he asked.

After years and years Eren is now 24 and now was the head of the doctor in his own hospital. He had lost all of his weight and was as skinny as a twig although he was still 5'4.

Levi was now 6'2 and now 26 had finished college and had been job hunting when he came upon a job at a hospital. Though he didn't know the kid he bullied daily in middle school would be his boss.

While working with the younger, shorter male a bittersweet love had blossomed between the two.

Description is over

Ok so guys how do you like it give me details plz!!!! I need some feed back. I will still continue this story so no worriez kay! 😜 Also if you read the picture it's hilarious!!! I died laughing!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣