"4"

The dorm rooms are not connected with the school but in a whole new entire building. The building is right next to the school right behind the school's large garden. I told Zeref about the dorm room and when I told him I'm taking my stuff and moving into one he started bawling like a little baby.

"But who's gonna remind you to eat!" He said. More pissed then sad.

"I will!" I said. But he kept throwing me excuses. I could tell that me leaving him would leave him alone. Alone without family that is, he's got like seven close friends that always come over and raid our kitchen. And Mavis, his girlfriend would be there too. I didn't have much to bring into my new dorm room. Just clothes and such. Sting said he'd be totally fine with me sharing his flat TV for both of us to watch anything we want. We'd only be roommates for one year anyways, I am a senior. I wish our school had got dorm rooms when I was a freshman. Would've worked out better.

I'm arranging my stuff when Sting walks in. "These dorm rooms are so ducking cool! We've got bath houses and hot tubs too. If you think about it, we're pretty ducking rich." He says, then I cock and eyebrow and stare at him and he's spiky hairdo. It's similar to mine, he's so original. "Ducking? Don't you mean-"

"Yeah, Yeah, yeah," He stops me. "I know what I said. It's just that Yukino and I made a promise." He doesn't explain any further.

"You let her control you?" I snort. He looks at me, his eyes are like dark blue. Glaring he says, "No. I just respect my girl. If she's not comfortable with me swearing then I won't. It's as simple as that."

I snort again, sitting on the comfy new bed of mine. I dig into a bag of potato chips.

"Buuuuut...I mean I guess you wouldn't understand, Natsu. I mean you've got no girl of your own. And you're a senior? Ha! I know like twenty some freshman with girlfriends."

I want to punch his face, but I just eat my chip, angrily staring at the floor. "You're right I don't...but I had. Just because I'm free doesn't mean you can make fun of me." I growled. He just laughs, persuading my anger.

"Okay, I won't." He says. Sighing he says to me, making eye contact. "But like—it's been months since..." he pauses.

I nod.

"I know."

"And you guys didn't even go as far as kissing." He chortles.

"I know."

"And now you guys are just like—"

"I KNOW." I say, louder. There's a moment of silence.

"Pretty self-explanatory. Do you not like women?" He smirks. Trying to read my eyes as he ties his shoelaces.

"I do, asshole." I said.

"No, you don't. I know what you like." He says, raising his finger and then nodding.

"Okay, okay." I say. "What do I like then?"

"You like mops." He says.

I roll my eyes. "What?"

"Mops. I've seen you dance with them when you think no one's watching. You put a wedding dress on the DAMN MOP. I saw you, cheating on me. HOW COULD YOU NATSU? Or is that even your real name! I don't even know who you are anymore!" He starts to whimper, fake crying on a pillow. I throw all the pillows on my bed at his head. "I thought you LOVED ME!?" He cries out. And I sprint towards him and jump on his bed and punch him on the back over and over again.

"Shut up!" I say, he ignores me.

"And know you're abusing me!?"

"Knock it off, you idiot." I laugh, getting off and walking back to my bed. I land flat on my stomach onto my bed.