"11"

I had walked Lucy to her dorm after we had our talk. She stood on her tippy toes as she gave me the sweetest hug. This time no punching or pinching of course. It was a long hug, and our warmth melted together just lifted my spirits, I swear. I wish we could have hugged even longer. I never thought I loved the thought of hugging someone until now. Lisanna always hugged me. But I always found it clingy and needy. It would always annoy me. But Lucy's hug, it was different.

It was intoxicating.

Her hugs our my drugs.

I didn't sleep that well. I kept thinking if she slept well. I hope she wasn't crying to herself alone. I hope she didn't have any nightmares and she slept peacefully. I hope she thought about me and how I assured her I would keep her safe from her own father's demands.

Right now all of us hung out at the coffee shop across the street from our private school. It's a comfortable small coffee shop. The employees are kind and friendly. Lucy, me, Gray, Sting, Yukino, Erza, Juvia and god help me if I forgot someone. There's just too many to count.

"God, guys can you believe it? We'll be graduating soon. That's crazy. In a few months or so we're gonna be out there."
Gray says, as he looks out the coffee shop window.

"I know. It's fucking crazy. I was just thinking about destroying Natsu in dodgeball in physical education." He says, I glare at him. "Remember when I hit you and you started bawling on the floor like a little girl: my eye! Oh my eye!"

"Shutup I did not." I scowl at him. Everyone laughs, I'm glad Lucy does. I place my hand on her thigh and squeeze for comfort underneath the table. Where no one would notice. She responds thankfully by surprising me as she puts her hand over mine. Then she pinches me, hard, I wince but don't remove my hand. I can see that teasing diabolical narcissistic smile of hers from the corner of her mouth.

"Sting, you shouldn't be laughing about hurting other people." Yukino scolds him. "You know that's wrong of you."

"Gah. Fine. You're right, princess." Sting said, softly. To my surprise. He put an arm around Yukino, taking a sweet from her plate.

"Oh Sting you've gotten soft haven't you?" Lucy jokes, smirking at him. He closes his eyes and sighs, "Whatever."

"It's weird." Erza said. Everyone looks at her. "What?" Yukino, Gray and me said.

"It's just weird that Gray and Natsu aren't arguing for once. And wow. Oh my god, Gray? You actually have a shirt on for once?? I must be in another dimension. Natsu? You're not threatening Gray for something stupid? Have my two little brothers finally matured?? Oh me, I think I'm gonna cry..." Erza fans her face with her hands.

Me and Gray roll our eyes but smile. "No we still fight. It's just that he's too busy with Lucy, he's out of my way. Thanks Lucy, for that especially. I don't have to deal with Natsu anymore. You just make sure he's focusing on his education and that he wakes UP EARLY." He gives me a harsh stare. I sigh, rolling my eyes at him.

"DON'T ROLL YOUR EYES AT ME." Gray hisses. I did it again on purpose with a cheeky grin directed at him.

He clenches his jaw. "Oh you cotton candy haired mother fucker."

"OKAY DAD." I snorted. Sting and Erza chuckled.

"Oh, I miss those car rides we went on when I first came here." Lucy says, nostalgic. But that was only a few weeks ago. "I guess that's only one of the things that sucks about our new dormitories."

"You mean Natsu hasn't taken you out for a romantic drive? I'm gonna kick his ass, I swear." Lisanna said, as she pushed a chair away with her leg as she held a tray of drinks. Passing them to everyone cautiously.