"50"

I just love how some readers think Natsu and Lucy will end up with other characters. Like—um—I don't know man if you could read or something but it clearly says in the description: A NALU FANFICTION.

LUCY'S P.O.V
It's been a week that Gray and Sting have been pressuring me to tell Natsu about how I felt. Even though I knew inside that he wouldn't understand. Because he doesn't even remember what we had. Would he? I decided to tell him anyway. That I still loved him even though he lost all memory of me.

Natsu has been avoiding me though. Every time I come home from classes and help Zeref out in the kitchen, he notices me there and right away leaves. Also he been hanging out with Touka often. Claiming to Zeref that they were just friends. I overheard this while I was keeping Nashi entertained with little bunny.

When I rejected Cana she avoided me too. And it hurt. The two people I care about: pretending I don't exist.

"Here's the plan," Sting sighed, as he picked Nashi up from the ground and sat her on his lap one afternoon while we sat in my living room. Well, technically Zeref's living room. "We convince Natsu to go eat at this Japanese grill—and trust me, it's food. He won't say no. With me and Gray."

"And then—" Sting stares at Gray for a second. Gray looks at me, his arms crossed over his chest. "That's when you come in, Lucy. Natsu's going to be framed to talk with you. Then you'll tell him how you've been feeling." Gray finishes. "Whether he likes it or not."

"But he's been avoiding me all week! Why would he want to talk with me?? And what's the point of telling him how I feel? He doesn't love me anymore! He's forgotten all about me!" I'm frustrated and I don't want to do it. "Besides, he's already moved on..."

"Okay, first of all. Natsu's only been avoiding you because he thinks you're with Cana now. Because you guys had kissed—"

"He saw that!?" I exclaimed. "Wait! How'd you guys find out!?"

"But everyone can tell he still likes you, Lucy. Even though he can't remember you. It's obvious. He became jealous of Cana even. And if you think he has any feelings for a bratty midget like Touka—"

"But he does not. So don't worry about it." Gray reassured me with a small smirk.

"Poor idiot didn't even know he was planning on marrying you until we told him. And then he was panicking and spilling our drinks everywhere. And I was just like: "dude are you okay?" He looked so upset. What a dumbass."

Gray glared at him but it was too late. "HE WANTED TO MARRY ME!?" I shouted, and thank god it was just Sting and Gray in the house right now. Even though no one was around to hear me except the boys. I still clamped my hand over my mouth and sat back down in complete shock.

"And he wanted to surprise you. He wanted it to be KEPT SECRET." Gray scowled at Sting. Sting looked regretful as he sat there and didn't say anything else.

I started to feel the tears come down. And I almost bit on my bottom lip. Gray walked over to me: "hey, hey, hey. It's alright." But before he could do anything to comfort me. I said, "Don't touch me! Don't fucking touch me!" And after a minute of releasing my emotions and getting it out of my system. I calmed down a bit. "Sorry...I didn't meant to yell at you Gray. You were just trying to comfort me..."

"It's fine."

NATSU'S P.O.V
When Gray and Sting called me over to eat at some Japanese grill, I was so relieved. Now I had an excuse to be somewhere. So Touka could leave me the fuck alone. I thought Touka was a good person. But I found out she made up a big fat lie about Lucy and me. We never ended badly. We were always together before I ended up in the hospital.

I figured this out when Gray told me this: "Natsu. Would you fucking quit it with this goddamn jealousy. Lucy sees Cana as a friend. Lucy still loves you goddammit! She always has."

"She cheated on you with Cana before. Could you believe her? And you always remained loyal to her. She threw away you and Nashi. And for what? Some lesbian chick? I didn't want to tell you, Natsu. It was best forgotten. For both you and everyone." Touka said these lies to me.

I've been lied to. But it was all my fault. Because I believed someone else over my own childhood friends. And all this time I've been hurting Lucy by giving into Touka's lies.

"Natsu, you called? What's wrong sweetie?" Touka came just as Gray calmed me down after I saw Cana kiss Lucy. He took Juvia home and then came back to help clean up when he saw me. I was sitting down, my hands covering my eyes as I slouched down my shoulders.

"Touka, I only ever saw you as a friend." I said, in a firm voice. She looked hurt, but I did not give a shit. "I know you made up these lies about me and Lucy's relationship. My memories came back. Did you know?" That was partially true, because I had flashbacks at night as I was trying to sleep.
I remembered sand, and chasing Lucy. My face was covered in frosting, and I rubbed it on Lucy's face as payback. I remember her laughing and telling me to stop.

"I'm sorry..." she started crying, lip quivering. I stood up righr in front of her and grabbed both of her small shoulders. "Listen, Touka. That wasn't cool. People's lives aren't something to mess with. I'm a real person, and you've hurt both me and Lucy. Listen, I don't think we can be friends anymore. Please don't ever call me or any of my friends again. I hope you grow up now." And then she grabbed her small purse, gave me a quick glance and ran out with tears running down her face.

When I arrived at the Japanese grill, Gray and Sting were sitting down and I was enjoying the delicious food in front of me. I was scarfing down some noodles with chopsticks.

"Lucky..." Sting sighed as he watched me eat in jealousy.

"Aren't you guys gonna eat??" I said, frowning in confusion. "Isn't that literally the reason why we're here?"

"Sting's going to leave to visit his parents for a week. So he's about to leave. And I've got to go help Erza out with something."

"So, I'm just going to stay here alone?" I said, annoyed. Just as I drank from my cup of water. I looked up at Gray and he said: "Not exactly. Sting is she here yet?" He taps his elbow with Sting's.

Sting grins, "Yeah, she's coming."

And then Lucy walked over and sat across from me as Sting got up and left the booth. "Good luck." He chuckled sincerely.

"I'm gonna go." Gray patted Lucy in the back and she nodded. Her hair was in a messy bun. Her brown eyes glittering reflections with the low lightning.

"So..." she laughed nervously. "Can I have some?"