"17"

Our final summer night begun just around six p.m. Technically we're all eighteen years of age. Except Lucy, her birthday is tomorrow.  Sting, me and Gray were off to buy food and drinks for the bonfire/ party we are planning to have today. Lucy and the others went shopping, not sure why, but they insisted.

"Oh my, it's men's most wanted drink ever. Unicorn juice." Sting says, lifting his eyebrows like he's trying to be funny. He swirls around a glass of liquor. It's a large bottle.

"Unicorn juice?? What the fuck?" I say, taking it from him to read the label.

"Natsu ignore him, he's just being gay." Gray says, rolling his eyes, shoving his hands into the pocket of his black jeans.

"Seriously? You seriously need to loosen up. Both of you." Sting says, angry. "Also gay means happy, so thank you, I am very much 'gay' in the aspect of being happy."

"Gray," I say. As I give him an annoyed look. He widens his eyes at me, already angry. "What?!"

"God, seriously. Everyone's staring at us. Button up your shirt!" I hiss, rolling my eyes.

"No not everyone. Just those beautiful girls over there. Hey girls!" He calls, cupping his mouth. One of those girls has wavy platinum white hair, a petite frame. And turquoise colored eyes. She keeps staring at me. I ignore and forget her existence, seeing as I forget things in 1.2 seconds.

"Gray, why are you flirting with other girls, man, I thought you and Juvia had a thing." Sting says, frowning, he's casual but concerned about it. I could care less but I can't help but be surprised.

"What?" Gray says, dropping his waving hand instantly and glaring with rage at Sting. "Chill out," I mutter, looking at him.
"I don't know what your talking about. First of all, I'm don't belong to anybody. I'm free as a bird. So what if Juvia likes me? I honestly don't care. I'm not ready to be tied down..."

"Whatever you say," I sing.

"Okay first of all Gray. Being with someone isn't being tied down. You're simply being loyal. And it's not bad as you think. If anything it's better." Sting says, as he pushes down the shopping cart.

"Well..." Gray says, he's looking down.

Before I could comment on anything, my phone buzzes in my pocket. I swipe up, seeing it's from Lucy. My heart speeds up for just a second. I look at the photo she's sent me. But I'm assuming Lisanna or Erza was the one to sent it. Seeing as Lucy looks not at the camera, but she's looking away at something. But I could see she's wearing a revealing outfit. She still manages to look cute though.

"We should get going." I say, I turn off my phone.

"But what about the mochi ice cream?" Sting says, a frown on his face as he flattens down his hair, or attempts to. "Forget about it. Let's just leave already."

"You're crazy if I'm about to leave right now." Gray says, making eye contact with the heart throbbing girls across the aisle. "You know who might like mochi ice cream?" Sting nudges me, with a wink.

"Who?" I say, uninterested.

"Luccccy," he sings, teasing me by punching me not too hard in the stomach.