"33"

"Lucy!!! Are you alright??" Erza walks up to Lucy with a worried expression on her face. If I was the one she was worried about she would've slapped me across the face and tell me to 'man up, pinkie pie'. And I could never EVER get her back for that. I mean I've tried. Never succeeded. As for Lucy, well I don't need to get her back for hitting me or whatever because just annoying her is like a bunch of bothersome slaps in the face to her. And also I'm kinda of afraid if I do get her back I might accidentally hurt her bad.

Not that she's not strong. Because I know she is.

Erza still has her elegant strapless dress on. And she looks sort of a mess, like she hasn't slept. Of course Jellal had to be here. I could glare at him. Give him one of the most menacing looks I can come up with, but it never bothers him anyway. And Lucy and I came here for a reason. To thank Rogue. And I don't think Lucy would be happy if I started fighting with Jellal. Maybe what I'm looking for is a valid reason to hate him. There has to be something. I know there is.

"Natsu," Lucy says, giving me that 'hurry your ass over here' demanding tone. Rogue's seated upwards on this hospital bed. In a hospital gown. Which means he's probably been here for a long time. I'm sure he passed out and had a concussion.

"Right," I chuckle. "Hey, Rogue....uh...what's your last name anyways?" I say. He has a bandage over one of his eyes. Just one unreadable dark eye on me. He's almost as pale as Gray. But even in hospital light this dude looks like Casper the fucking ghost. Positive thoughts Natsu. Even though you could've took down the sicko yourself if this guy didn't step in as a punching bag....worse things could've happened in that restroom.

"Cheney. It's Rouge Cheney. We—uh actually had P.E together in high school. Both you and Lucy...."

How does he know her name? Oh right, Lucy is one amazing girl. How could no one have noticed her? I'm just glad she's with me now.

"Oh, really? 'Cause I don't remember?" I say, pretending to remember. Lucy raises her fists at me and threatens me. "Don't be rude!" My instincts kicked in as I flinched away with my arms over my face. I slowly put my arms back down. "Damn. I get it. Sorry."

"It's alright. I wasn't very...popular anyway. Sting's my cousin, so that's why I was at the party."

"Oh god, I feel bad for you." Erza comments, her arms crossed, HOLD ON WHY IS SHE SITTING ON JELLAL'S LAP??

"Speaking of STING? Where is he anyways—" Lucy says, furiously at me. I look back into her eyes, with a quick nod. I already know that means 'go look for him' obviously as an excuse to get me from shouting at Jellal. Erza and Lucy have already caught onto me. Because now Erza's eyes are piercing through me demanding me to go with Lucy's word. What makes me even angrier is that Jellal doesn't even notice and just offers Erza a chocolate dipped strawberry. And she takes it as she KISSES him on the CHEEK and he smiles taking a bite of his own chocolate dipped strawberry.

And also, man I want one.

"I'll go look for him, then." I say, walking past Jellal and giving him a dirty stare. Shove up that strawberry up your goddamn ass and keep your hands away from my sister. Is what'd I like to say but before I can open my mouth, Lucy interrupts. "Uh. Natsu? Could you hurry up? There's actually a bakery here. Bring me and Rogue some macaroons."

"You don't even like to share, so why—?" I look back at her over my shoulder and she's smiling. But at Rogue. And he's smiling back at her too? Is this my imagination. Lucy looks back at me and I'm almost entirely relieved when she realizes the look on my face and smirks at me. "Natsu, goooo!" She laughs. Okay just checking, I told her through my eyes. I'm so glad we can understand each other just by reading expressions off our faces.