"26"

"How??" I growled. Sting just laughed and bragged about his Uno skills. I throw the cards onto the table with slight anger and call Erza. Maybe she might wipe the grin off his stupid face. "Erza!" I said. Sting continues grinning. I give him a dirty look but he doesn't wipe that dumbass grin on his face. Sting and I decided to play a couple of games while we waited on Lucy. We played mostly card games. Jellal sits on the sofa with his phone in hand as Yukino, Lisanna interrogate him.

"So. Do you work out?" Lisanna says. Looking into his eyes with a wide smile.

"He probably does. I mean no one can get arms like these." Yukino squeezes Jellal's arm. But it's not flirty. She seems genuinely curious of his arm as she examines it in her hands. Jellal looks uncomfortable as he shifts his back on the sofa. "Um—I do a lot of yoga, workouts and—"

"Pfft! Yoga? Are you kiddin' me??" I grunted reaching for the Uno card box. Sting passes me the cards but I take them to fast and they all fall on the floor. "Sting!" I snap at him. As I bend down on the floor and gather the cards.

"Me!? That was all your fault, Natsu!"

Jellal chuckles. And I glare at him. Erza took Nashi with her into the kitchen. She's been entertaining her for several minutes and feeding her. Jellal wanted to be with her too. But I guess he made a smart move and knew how angry I'd be if he accepted.

Gray and Juvia walk into the room. They're giggling with each other. Juvia is practically straddling him as they walk closer to me and Sting. "So what are we playing next?" Gray asks, his grin fading as he takes a board game next to me, the same time I stand up and leave. "Bingo! Literally bingo. Come on, Sting. You, me and Juvia. Or does Yukino want to join?"

"Yes, come on. Let's play, baby." Sting said, as he guided Yukino away from Jellal's muscle arms by her waist. He pulls his sleeve back down and Sting looks a little irritated with both his girlfriend and Jellal.

"Hey! It's like couple versus couple." Lisanna said, taking a seat next to Jellal. I'm about to enter the kitchen when Erza nearly crashes with me in the doorway with Nashi. And the doorbell rings. My eyes go wide and I'm about to go open it thinking it might be Lucy. But then Erza stops me by tapping my shoulder. "FOOD'S HERE." Before I can ask her what kind of food she ordered, she walks away real quick and opens the front door.

I brush Nashi's hair with my fingers when I hear an unearthly roar. "DAMMIT. I HAVEN'T GOT ONE! NOT ONE! And Gray's got like almost TWO filled rows."

"It's okay. Calm down." Yukino tells him.

"Gray and I are experts at this. We've played on many occasions. Isn't that right?" I can just imagine Juvia purring herself into his arms. Talk about ugh. "I'm not losing. We're not losing."

"Hey, so is Zeref even here? I think he left with Mavis 'cause I don't see them anywhere." I say, holding Nashi in my arms as I walk further into the living room.

"Does it look like we're the ones who live here?" Sting looks up at me with a sassy nod. I roll my eyes and ignore him. "BINGO! FUCK YES! BINGO!" He shouts.

Gray looks at his card, leaning forward.

"What are you talking about? There's not a single row."

"Not me, Yukino." Sting sneers at him.

"Bingo!" Juvia cheers, doing a small dance with her shoulders.

"That doesn't count! Nope! I already called it."

"It doesn't count. You're not the one with the card and Yukino hasn't called bingo. Juvia did. So uh, yeah. We won. Again."
Gray says, rubbing the back of his neck with a grin.