"8"

It's early morning as I feel a cold liquid suddenly pour on my face. I don't open my eyes until the rush of the liquid is more intense. I immediately shout, "WHAT THE F—Sting??"
He shields his face, laughing. "You wouldn't wake up, man! I had to do something."

"You could have NOT SOAKED ME IN FREEZING WATER!" I growl, as I practically jump out of bed and rush towards the dorm's small bathroom. As I grab and towel and dry my face and chest. I don't sleep with a shirt on. Every day before I go to bed I do a whole lot of working out until I'm knocked out. But the effort is paying off, and I've got me a nice strong structure.

"Hurry up," Sting said. "We've got an important road trip to go on!"

"I know that!" I say, in an obvious tone. I think of Lucy. I hope that girl's already set. I mean of course she would. But she takes forever in that bathroom. I don't know why, though, she looks perfect every day anyways. Gray messages me and tells me we've all got exactly fifteen minutes before we're off. I packed everything I need the night before. It's Saturday, so we have a bit of freedom before we're required to go back to school.

When I walk back into the bedroom. I see Sting. And Yukino. Close. Sting is laughing right into her ear as he's wrapping his arms around her gently squeezing her. I cough. They panic and immediately separate. "Hey, Natsu. Uh-is Lucy ready?"

"Shouldn't you know? I mean, you guys are both in the girl dormitories."

"Right," She says. "It's just I assumed—anyways maybe you should go see if she's ready."

"Me?" I say, frowning in confusion.

"No. Not you. The exact replica of you with the exact same pink hair and has come into our dimension in order to save the fucking universe. YES YOU." Sting scowls at me.

"Okay," I say, annoyed. "I get it. Alright."

I walk down the hallway and into the girls dormitories that are pretty far and across the whole building. I haven't been to Lucy's dorm room once. But she has been to mine. I don't know what room she's in. But I see a group of girls hang out by the dorm rooms. "Hey ladies," I say. They just laugh and whisper looking at me with what one might say flirtatious looks. One of them licks their lips and I feel pretty awkward and violated. But I play it off with a grin. My eyes closed. I consider asking them if they know where Lucy is. But I get the feeling they'd get the wrong idea right away.

Then I hear a door open, with a loud creak, from behind me. The girls look up. I turn around. There's Lucy, she just exited her dorm room. She's gripping onto a suitcase with one hand and awkwardly eating a muffin in front of me and the girls. I stare, the girls stare. It's silent. She starts to choke before she even tries saying my name. "Oh no," I say. I grow closer to her and put a hand on her shoulder. "Lucy!"

"I'm fine! I'm fi—" then she coughs harder. "It's alright if I die. Then my soul will become one with my greatest friend: deathhh...." she dramatically says, as she covers her mouth with her hand. "I won't let you die!!" I say. I took a CPR class. And I've learned how to save a person who's choking. So, I go with the same procedure I've remembered. Hug the person from behind and apply pressure to the abdomen. Or along those lines.

Clearly that was a horrible mistake. Because at the end, Lucy stops coughing and looks downright embarrassed as the girls whistle. Of course...the fact that I was practically moving behind Lucy in a back and forth motion seemed like it left little to the imagination. But I really wanted to help her, not embarrass her.

Lucy looked up at me. And before I knew it she punched me in the nose, and shouted something at me as she speed walked away. Embarrassed heavily, as the girls said disgusting comments like: