45

Sorry for some spelling mistakes! Autocorrect does me dirty sometimes. If I miss a pronoun or two just make the best guess. It's most likely what it's suppose to be.

"So are you remembering anything?" Gray asks me. For once Juvia is not with him. Lucy, Gray, me and Sting decided to go for a walk down this park. "Um—Well." I say, not knowing what to say. I haven't remembered anything.
All I've known is remembering things that's happened so far since I've woken up from coma.

Lucy let out a high pitched yelp that made me and Gray look back. To see what was the hassle with her. And the hassle had turned out to be a big white dog with brown eyes that sniffing his way up Lucy's leg, does she smell like bacon or what buddy? It's wagging it's tail. I think he wants to lick her. But Lucy is not having it as she tries walking faster towards me and Gray.

Sting is laughing his ass off, she shoves him in the back.

"Awe, he really likes you Lucy." Sting said, purposely being sarcastic towards her.

"You kidding me? He looked like he wanted to eat me." She exclaimed under her breath. She had glanced back at the dog who was being restrained by the owner. "He was awaiting for the perfect chance to bite me."

"He was not." Sting said, chuckling.

"Lucy, you're scared of dogs?" I asked suddenly, as Gray and I stopped walking at the same time.

"Wait, hold on really?" Gray's surprised.

"No, why would I be? Just that dog. He came out of nowhere." She says, giving Sting a hard glare. He bends slightly down and offers her a piggyback ride. She doesn't hesitate. "If I fall down I'm going to kick your ass all the way to Pluto." She warns him.

I guess they must be close friends.

I wonder if Lucy and I got along similarly like that? Or was it way different? These thoughts clouded my mind the entire time. The entire time Lucy was on his back, laughing, yet also pulling his hood in a passive aggressive way.

I think my eyes forgot to blink. Because I've been staring at them for too long. They were starting to burn a little.

"Was about to say, Lucy. How could anyone be afraid of dogs?" Gray said with a shrug of his shoulders.

"I had a cousin once. He was scared of dogs." Sting countered. Lucy groaned leaning her head back to the sky. "Here he goes." She said.

"Well then he needs to seek out help." Gray answered, bitterly and harsh.

"He was attacked by a large dog when he was just seven years old. He needed twenty-six stitches Gray! TWENTY-SIX! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU COLD HEARTED WANNABE BATMAN—"

"HEY, I AIN'T NO WANNABE!" Gray fired at him. That about ended right there.

I spotted Touka a few inches ahead of us. She was on her cellphone. Her hair was in long white voluminous waves and she was all dressed up. She looked all classy and rich with that purse she has. She's rich but she's friendly and that's something. I wave at her. "Touka!"

"UGHHHH—Natsu what the actual fuck? Why Touka??" Sting said, groaning.

"What's wrong with Touka? She looks nice." Lucy inquired, looking straight ahead at the petite girl.

"Never judge someone by their looks, Lucy. Come on you
take literature. You should know this." Gray told Lucy.

"Okay but why are you both being so mean right now? She's a nice girl. She hasn't done anything to anyone." I said in defensive.

Touka had grinned when she saw me.

Put her phone in her purse, and now she's walking towards us with a cheesy wide smile.

"We're like twice her age. She's such a brat." Sting says, "I'm telling you guys. That powdered donut is sure something and it ain't good—"

"Hey guys! Natsu!" She gives me a quick hug. Gray looks he wants to run away but he just stays in one spot as she hugs him too.

Before she can get a hug from Sting.

Sting lifts Lucy's legs and uses them as a defense: but Lucy swings them back down.

Who's still on Sting's back by the way. "Do. Not. Take. A. Single. Step. Further I will use a Lucy Kick. And you don't want me to use the Lucy Kick." Sting said, he was kidding but at the same time I still had to believe he would do that.

"Okay! That's enough. I demand you to let me down now." Lucy pats Sting's shoulders. He releases his grip on her legs as she slides off. She has these tiny jean shorts on. She's so much different compared to Touka as a person.

Even though she kicks and punches her friends whenever she's annoyed or irritated. She's pretty mature most of the time. She's got buttons that I'd really love to push.

Inches taller, Lucy hovers over Touka's small thin frame. "Touka, aren't you? I saw you at the hospital. With Natsu. I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself then. I wasn't ignoring you, I just had got back from a funeral...so I wasn't really thinking about meeting someone new."

"That's okay, there's no need to explain." Touka thinned a smile. It felt like it was a little bittersweet. She had to lift her chin up to face Lucy.

"Well, powdered donut. It was great seeing you—but we've got business to attend to—" Sting says, as he pushes Lucy forward and she starts to move herself.

"What business?" Lucy said with sass.

Touka looked at me. She walks closer to me, as Stinf continues to push Lucy away. Keeping her walking. And Gray raises an eyebrow at me before catching up with the two. I don't know what he was thinking. Even thought I felt like I should've. "Wait—ugh—don't push me Sting! It was nice to meet you, Touka! I wish I could talk with you more!" Lucy yelled because she was already pretty far in walking distance.

"Yeah me too!" Touka shouted back. She had to cup her mouth just so she could sound louder.

"Well, then see you around." I said with quick smile. As I shoved my hands into my khaki trousers. The pockets were pretty big. Touka caught me by surprise as she immediately grabbed my hand. "Wait!" She exclaimed. She became nervous and let go of my hand. She became apologetic. "Sorry, Uh—I just—how you've been? Are your memories back?"

"No," I said. "Not yet. All I remember is everything that's happened since I've woken up."

"Oh." She said. "Well that's good—"

She must've noticed the look in my eyes, "I—I mean! At least you don't forget your memories of now and everyday."

"Mhm." I said. I gazed over at the three. They were getting pretty far now. Lucy sneezed and I judging by Gray's face he said bless you. Sting on the other hand, dramatically flinched away from her. With his arms up shielding his face. Lucy tried sneezing again on purpose just to sneeze all over him. To mess with him. Gray looked like he was about to laugh.

"Hey so...would you like to—um—hang out sometime?"

"NATSU ARE YOU COMING OR WHAT?! COME ON!" Gray turned around and waved at me. Using both of his arms.

"HURRY THE FUCK UP DICKHEAD! LEAVE THAT CHILD ALONE SHE'S GOT HOMEWORK AND SHIT TO DO—" Sting also yelled at me.

"I'M COMING! AND DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME THAT!" I shouted back, furiously staring at Sting. I hated how he hunched over and told Lucy something in her ear. I don't know why I felt so annoyed. But I just did.

"I've got to go," I apologetically grinned at Touka. "Sorry, but I'll see you next time?"

"Yeah, sure!" She brightened up. "Definitely next time."

I nodded and started jogging to my two dumbass friends and the girl I lost all memories of but felt deeply overwhelming curiosity over her. We caught eyes. And it was overwhelming to see her shine a smile like that at me so suddenly.