"29"

"Lucy. Did you give Nashi those sweets again—" The door swings back as I've barged myself in the bedroom. Nashi is in my other hand, using my other hand pressed against the door so it wouldn't swing slowly back closed. Lucy is on a blue mat on the floor. Doing a weird flexible pose. "What the—?" I expect an explanation when I look into her sassy brown eyes that roll back as she swings down to a sitting position, sighing.

"Could I please get some privacy once in a while, seriously."

"Oh privacy? What exactly is that? 'Cause I'm sure whatever it is: you're not getting it." I reply, feeling myself grow into a smile. Oh I just love messing with Lucy so much. And it's real cute how she expects me to give her privacy. Very cute. I lay Nashi onto the bed as she moves her legs around and I shuffle through the diaper bag. My hand slides through a side pocket where the bottle is and I give it to her as I change her diaper.

"Oh no, Nash. Sweets don't do good for you, huh?" I coo, as she giggles maintaining eye contact with me. I make funny faces at her as I change her diaper.

"It was probably Mavis who gave her the sweets. These like sour melts? See I didn't tell her that it upsets Nashi's tummy because it slipped from me. And of course Mavis can't resist when Nashi tugs at her."

"All done!" I chuckle, lifting Nashi up into the air. She enjoys it by flashing me a grin. I bring her down and up into the air and every time I bring her down I give her kisses on the cheek and the more she giggles. I sense Lucy approach from behind my shoulder as she grabs my arm and helps me tickle Nashi. We're actually a family. I hate to think about it but if I hadn't got Lucy pregnant then she could've easily slipped away from me without effort. But now Nashi's become the piece to keep us firmly locked into place. Not to be moved.

"You're so cute!" Lucy said in a baby impression. "Yes, you are!"

My smile begins burn on. Just when I'm about to grab Lucy's hand. The sound of screaming makes us look out at the hallway outside the room. "Holy shit. It's Sting." I hear Lucy say quietly to herself. Her hair is in a messy bun. Nashi tugs on Lucy's hair but not hard enough to get Lucy to complain.

"Guys! Guys! Guys!" Sting says, as he's running toward Lucy and Nashi. Lucy protectively turns Nashi away from his direction. Sting grabs Lucy's shoulders and smiles at Nashi making a baby face at her. His mouth in a raspberry. Nashi waves her arm at his face but he retracts and we watch as he walks to the door.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I say, scowling at him. "I'm getting tired of you barging in—" I'm about to shove him violently when Lucy gently squeezes my shoulder and the touch instantly dissolves my anger. I look back at her softly but she doesn't look at me. She's staring at someone outside the hallway.

"NO! CLOSE THE DOOR!" Sting pushes me aside with his elbow and hip as he attempts to close the door. But the sound of a smack of something like a sandal fills the room as someone shouts behind the door. "Sting! Open the door goddammit!" Yukino's voice rings out. Lisanna is the one that thrusts the door open against Sting. Yukino behind her. Lisanna picks up her sandal and attempts to fling it at Sting. But Yukino grabs her wrist. "Yukino! You traitor!" Lisanna roars. Lucy and I watch helplessly I like how she glances in my direction as she gives them strange looks.

"What's going on girls?" I ask, but Sting starts yelling at Lisanna. Lisanna rolls her eyes at him and grunts as she drags Yukino in front of him so she can deal with him instead of her. Sting looks madly upset about her as he inaudibly growls at her grabbing Yukino's shoulders and moving his arm down around her waist overprotective. Yukino is a sweet person even though she can too be just as feisty but that's not really her thing. She looks genuinely fed up with all the screaming, arguing and insults as she repeats 'Sting' in a kind way about several times to get Sting to calm down. When he finally does he cuddles into Yukino's shoulder and hair. "Sorry." I swear I heard him whisper.

"Lucy! Natsu! Awww. Nashi, how is the cutest baby girl I know doing? Huh?" Lisanna bends down at the knees as she hovers over Lucy and pokes Nashi with gentle tickles.

"I hope things are okay?" Lucy says, shifting looks between Sting and Lisanna.

"Yeah." Lisanna says, smiling. She looks up at Lucy. "Oh my god, can I carry her?" I don't understand why Lisanna is acting like it's the first time she's seen Nashi. Let alone act like she was born fucking today. Lucy instantly broke into a smile, a sweet warm one that looks so damn precious on her. She gently hands Nashi over into Lisanna's arms, Nashi's wearing a baby pink onesie with kitty ears on the hoodie that I chose for her.

Lisanna almost stumbles, laughing it off. Lucy and I grow worried. "Hey, baby." Lisanna coos, a second after Nashi starts crying and reaching for Lucy's arms.

Lisanna frowns. "She doesn't like me." As she gives Nashi back to Lucy.

"That's not it. She's probably hungry." Lucy says, she sounds so sure of it Lisanna looks relieved. "I'll be—" I surprise Lucy as I take Nashi into my arms. Which is perfectly fine with Nashi since the second I came closer she reached for me just like did with Lucy when Lisanna held her in her arms. "It's alright, I'll do it for you Lupee. Be back." I kiss Nashi on the forehead as I shrug her up into a better grip.

"Lupee?" I heard Lisanna whisper with amusement to Lucy.

I prepared a bottle for Nashi. Closing the top, I spoke to Nashi: "Hungry aren't you? You're my little hungry hippo." I chuckle softly as I give it to her and she drinks it down. I tickle her and she tries to stop with her arm giggling before she put the bottle in her mouth again. "You're heavy. Let's sit you—right here." I grunt, as I place her down on the kitchen counter. Her little legs dangling on the edge. "Okay, Nash. I'm going to put away your formula. Stay still. Kay'? Okay." I kiss her quickly on the cheek she doesn't even acknowledge it as she tips her baby bottle the bottom facing the ceiling. I'm putting away the milk when I catch Nashi moving around and finally put down the bottle.

But she scoots herself farther into the front and is inches from falling. "Nashi! No! No!" I yell, as I quickly sprint towards her and catch her in time before she crashes down on the hard floor. I bring my hand over her back and protectively hold her head gently with my other hand. "Wat ze! Rum!" She suddenly says, in a tone like she's arguing.

"You could've fell. God, I'm such an idiot." I shake my head, I look into her eyes and so goddamn thankful I got to her on time.

"So, that's how it's like to be a teen dad huh?" Lisanna approaches. She smiles back at me. I don't return the smile. I have a blank expression on my face. But my face lightens up when I see Nashi's pretty brown eyes that resembles Lucy's and maybe the realization hasn't dawned hard enough on me since now that I've experienced it.

"Yeah. It is."

And I don't understand why after a minute, Lisanna laughs. But what confuses me the most is why she looks like she's considering to do something. Her voice is the only thing that made me notice that she was biting down on her lip. Like Lucy does sometimes. Which is always a turn on for me. That's if it's only Lupee and only Lupee of course.