"34"

Lucy knew something was up after dropping the bag of macaroons between her and Rouge, Jellal left. And I waited a few more minutes until I would follow him out. "Thanks for protecting my Lupee. Again." I grin at Rouge. He only took one macaroon and Lucy was upset about that so she practically shoved all of them on his mouth. He laughed it off but the poor guy was suffering as he muffled through all the cookie.

"Their...so good." He said, trying to sound enthusiastic for her.

"I can eat the rest of them." Sting suggested. Lucy proceeded to ignore him. "I know, right?"

"Natsu. Tell Lucy to stop being a meanie." Sting pouted as he looked at me for help.

"I have to go to the restroom. I'll be right back." I said, stood up and walked out. Lucy and Erza shouted after me already suspecting but I'd just brush them off making my way down the hospital corridors. I turned my head left and right to see if if I could spot Jellal anywhere. But I can't see him anywhere. "Where the heck did you go? Mysterious creepy guy. I know you're hiding something—" I huffed under my breath as I just slowly walked.

I'm walking and walking until Lucy pops from the corner and crashes right into me. I know she's probably been looking for me. I'm sort of surprised she didn't stay in the room with Rouge and Erza. "Oh geez." I said quietly, looking at her.

"Nope, where do you think you're going mister?" She crosses her arms over her breasts. I love it when she does that even though she doesn't realize it. I guess she forgets she has two full-sized cups right there. I shouldn't focus on that right now. I need to find Jellal. Now I remember on that day at the beach Erza said something about 'why...can't....you be yourself'? over the phone. Everyone knew she had to be talking to him.

"Earth to Natsu? Hello? Are you there?"

I look up at Lucy. "I'm just going to the bathroom. Do you wanna come with me or something?" I said, matter of fact. There, she's definitely going to back off now. She easily gets flustered. That's why we always have a continuous spark between us. And I love it.

She looks so surprised. Like it's not what she expected and let's out a breath she didn't realize she was holding. "Wait...so you're not going to—" she looks into my eyes trying to find a reason to stop me from getting into trouble.

I scoff. "I'm not going to what, Lucy? I know what you're trying to do. I'm not a little kid, alright? I don't need to be kept from trouble. I do like it when you look for me though..."

"Sorry, but you are literally a baby. And honestly I thought you we're going to find Jellal for some reason. You don't have anything against him anymore right? Good, because me and Erza thought you were upset with him for some reason. Good to see that's not the case, huh?" She actually has fallen for it.

"Yeah...I guess..." I say, feeling bad all of a sudden. Because I just lied to her. I am going to go follow Jellal. Just to see what's he hiding.

"Alright," Lucy smiles. "Oh, um. Zeref just texted me and I told him what happened at the party. He was...well..shocked I guess and asked if I was okay. He's home now. He said Nashi behaves really good except she keeps thinking burping is funny...poor Zeref huh? He was so embarrassed because of Nash as soon as the waitress walked over to their table and she couldn't stop burping!" She laughs a bit as she explains. Damn it Lupee, you and your beautiful ass. Why do you have to slow me down?