"20"

Very sorry my grammar is good but I mix it up sometimes, and autocorrect doesn't help also I accidentally forget to put words in front of a sentence like 'I' or 'You'

Oh god, I thought what the fuck do I do?? As soon as me and Lucy got to my brother's house, everything was fine. Zeref met Lucy they got along well. But now, I'm placing my ear against my old bedroom door. (I say old because I had left it for the dorms at the private school) and I hear Lucy crying out in pain. I try to open the door, but the doorknob is locked and I keep shaking it impatiently. God, is she okay?

"Lucy!" I say a thousand times. "What's wrong!? What's going on in there?? Open up! It's locked." I'm trying to think of ways to find a way to get the door open, when Zeref stops walking past me, takes slow steps backward with a bag of tortilla chips and salsa in the other hand. "What's going on? Is Lucy alright?" He frowns, he cocks an eyebrow at me as I swiftly take the bag of chips from his hands. "Gimme this." I say, and then swallowing a handful I nearly choke. I'm just hungry, it's my instinct. I shove the bag back in Zeref's arms and I call Lucy again. "Lucy!"

"Lucy!" Zeref shouts. "We need to find a way to open the door." He says, looking at me. His big black eyes looking worried. He's not just my big brother, he's everyone's big brother, the thought makes me snort. But I nod, opening my mouth. "We could get a hammer and smash down the door—"

Then Lucy shouts: "Hold on! I'm coming! I'm alright! I'm alright, I'm so sorry I've worried you gu—" As soon as she opens the door I examine her by grabbing ahold of her and lifting her shirt up, making sure she's not wounded. I check her wrists, knees, hands, cheeks and eyes. But she rolls her eyes with a tired smile as I squeeze her shoulders: guiding her safely onto my bed where we both sit. "So, you're fine?"

"Yes! I mean..." Lucy sighs, she leans until she drops her back on the bed. She covers her face with her hands. "Lucy, are you sure you're okay?"

"Natsu, she's fine. I'm glad you aren't hurt Lucy. You scared us to death. I thought you cut yourself with glass or something." Zeref sighs out in relief.

"I'm sorry for that." Lucy uncovers her eyes, she looks at Zeref apologetically. "It's just that—OWWWW!" Lucy cries, she rolls around the bed like she can't take it anymore, it looks funny and I can't help but grin. She's going through an episode. "Okay, I'm calling a doctor." I say, getting up then Lucy pulls me down back with her by grabbing my wrist.

"I said I'm fine! Dumbass! I'm just...having my time of the month...you know...so I'd appreciate it if you both leave so I can scream all I want into this pillow and cry myself to sleep!" Lucy now shoves me forward, as she grabs one of the pillows I own and she wraps her arms around it and buries her face into it.

Raising her knees, to push the pillow deeper into her. Like she's trying to become one with the pillow. She has long pink socks with white polka dots on. "Oh god, that sucks. Whenever Mavis gets those I heat up some water for her and help her stay comfortable. Honestly, I know how you must feel. Should I go heat some water for you too, Lucy?" Zeref asks her, but Lucy shakes her head almost crying. "No...it won't help. Not for me. I just need someone to punch me in the gut. Wait, no that'll just make it worse. Natsu." Lucy peeks over at me through the pillow.

I see the pain her brown eyes. As she softens her gaze and says: "Go fetch me a knife. I'll end this." I know she's joking, I frown, as I squeeze her knee for comfort and support. "Don't say that, now tell me. What could I do to help stop the pain?"

Lucy sighs, she sits up. I wait for her to tell me. But instead she stands up on the bed, I look up at her confused. "Lucy?"

She then falls and positions herself on my lap. I put an arm over her shoulder to support her. She buries herself closer to me. And I don't mind. Not one bit. Zeref coughs, stifling his throat: "Okay, well. I'll be taking a shower now. If you need anything Lucy we've got meds in the medicine cabinet in the bathroom. Got it? Perfect." He says smiling at Lucy, she nods smiling back, but then he glares at me.