"30"

"Natsu! I'm so glad you made it!" Lisanna approached me as  I gently handed Nashi into Lucy's arms. I couldn't even see the look on her face because she hugged me as fast as possible. Her arms around my torso as they slither around me for a tight grip. She loosens and I can smell the strong scent of her body lotion. I'm only acknowledging this just because the smell is so strong I can't fucking breath that shit. "Lucy, you look so sexy right now." Lisanna complimented her with a wink.

But she was right. Lucy looked sexy.

But of course Lucy blushed and told her to: "Shutup, don't give me an ego."

"Why are so red? You look like a tomato. Pfft—no that's an understatement your red as a cherry." I tell her. She glares at me and looks away. "Whatever."

"Isn't Natsu the 'whatever' in this relationship? Ha ha." Lisanna giggles, a glass of some type of alcohol inside it. She reeks of alcohol, and intense body lotion and perfumes.

"Whatever." I mock, teasing Lucy as I position my mouth near her ear.

"Wait. No way. I thought you guys were going to leave Nashi with a babysitter or something?" Lisanna gasps like she's just realized Lucy is holding Nashi. She immediately breaks into a smile and flexes her long sparkly nails in Nashi's face. I don't see a problem with it but from the corner of my eye I catch Lucy's worried lip pout, "Careful, not to close."

"Mhm. Sorry. She likes the glitter in them though." She separated her fingers apart and wiggled them at us with a contagious smile. I say contagious because Lucy actually begun to smile as she kisses Nashi on the top of her head. And that made me smile. "Well actually we're stuck with her for only and hour. Since Zeref's doing something important right now and Mavis left town for today." I said, raising my hand at Nashi so Lucy can help her give me a high-five. The second time though Nashi learns quick and gives me a high-five herself.

"She did it!" Lucy looks at me. The way she looks into my eyes though. It still makes me love her even more. I tickle Nashi with Lucy and I say, "You did it, Nash!"

"Well if you need someone to hold her for awhile, I'm the perfect one!" Lisanna said excitedly.

"Nope, I will." Erza said already taking Nashi from Lucy. Causing Lisanna to pout. "Hey. It's my birthday. I should get to hold her." She's pulling at Erza's arm as Erza begins to greet us. I don't see Jellal near her. I swear that guy's stuck on her like gum.

"No Jellal, huh?" I said, squinting my eyes at her.

Erza hisses Lisanna to stop and looks at me annoyed. "Well no—"

"Natsu, Jellal's nice. What's your beef with him anyway? Like what'd he do to you?" Lucy questions me. Her dress exposes her shoulders and you can clearly see her cleavage. I glare at a guy way behind her. I caught him looking. He looks real familiar but I can't bring myself to remember. "Nothing. I just feel like there's something off about him. Don't you ever feel like that, Lucy?"

"Yeah. Actually. Like when you say you loaded the dishwasher but later I see it's not even on." Lucy flashes me an accusatory look.

"Okay, Sorry. I get distracted easily. But that's not the point. Jellal is like strange—I mean the guy has no personality!" I said, with hand motions.

"Excuse me?" Erza glares at me. But behind that glare there's hurt, and I don't realize what I've said until she leaves with Nashi and ignores Lisanna's calls. "I'll go check on her." Lisanna rolled her lips into her mouth with a tiny smile before leaving.

"Great job, Natsu! You sure know how to support your close friends by insulting people that mean a lot to them. Seriously, Kudos to you." Lucy says, her sarcasm could never get any better. She even clapped her hands for a second.

"Lucy. Do you know that guy?" I say, grabbing her wrist before she walked away most likely to the snack bar. Personally the same place I too was going to.

"Natsu, what's wrong? Do you need me to sing you a lullaby so you can go to sleep? You tired? Awww, you're tired aren't you! Aren't you!?" She says, in a baby voice.

"Lucy." I said more serious. "I'm not joking around. Do you know him?" I flash my eyes at the guy. He looks thin and has black hair that blocks his left eye. He's wearing a whole lot of black he might've well went as a shadow since that's probably what he'll ever be here at this party. How the heck does he even know Mirajane and Lisanna? No, he's probably a guest from one of the invitees.

"Um," Lucy stares at him, trying to remember if she ever met him before. "I don't think so? Yeah. Never seen him in my life. Why do you care about a stranger Natsu? Let alone some dude who looks like he humiliates his parents and does bad things to look cool?"

"It's not—"

"Natsu," Lucy grabs my cheeks with her hands. "You're not going gay on me are you?"

"What! No." I pull her hands away, a bit angered. "He wouldn't stop staring at you..."

"Awwww. Is somebody jealous?" She laughs in my ear and I can feel the warmth of her breath fan into my ear canal.

"Yeah, right." I said, as I stared at her lips. Glossy and untouched since a while. I want to kiss her. But at the same time where would that take me? In front of everyone I won't get much especially with interruptions. Lucy chooses for me. She moves her hands to my cheeks down to my shoulders and gives me a quick peck in the lips. Soft and warm. I don't know who invented lip gloss but whoever did I thank the gods because it's the most delicious when kissing Lupee. I swiftly licked her lips to get some off. "Hey!" She pouted, leaning her lips away from me.

"Let's go look at the desserts." And I follow behind. Protectively squeezing a grip on Lucy's exposed back as she walks in front of me. She doesn't mind it and hardly says anything about it. "Maybe we'll see Mirajane so I can wish her happy birthday, Jesus Christ's she invited like a thousand or more people—I don't see her anywhere!"

I have to fucking pee.