53 Epilogue

Y'all I know it's a shock to update cause like I don't write fanfiction anymore heck if anyone found out I wrote this I'd probably like just about die of embarrassment. Anyways, this story never had a proper ending. So here it is! Xoxo? Stay safe with the virus and all. Oh yeah! Happy Mother's Day!!

"Natsu."

"What is it?"

"YOU'RE SKIN IS LITERALLY BURNING. GIVE ME SOME GODDAMN SPACE." Lucy shifts or rather wriggles away from my grasp, proceeding to kick me away with her foot. (author:wriggles?? Is that a word tf??) I don't know what time it is exactly but it's most likely around 6 am cause there's dim blue coming from the window and the sun is starting to rise. I can see through the blinds since they aren't completely shut and the gaps between them shine the rising sunlight.

"Oh but you're so fresh and cool. You're skin is like so smooth and cold—" I drag her back into my spooning position on the bed.

"I don't know if that's a compliment or whatever but—"

"What's that sound?" Lucy perks up and proceeds to sit up. I drop my arms and wrap them around her waist and groan. "What are you talking about?" I close my eyes and enjoy the refreshing coolness of her skin. The room is incredibly hot yet her body doesn't match the temperature.

"It's Nashi. Go take care of it." She smacks me on the shoulders in her body language she basically means: move you fucking peasant. I groan once again but there's not much I can do about it so I tighten my arms around her on purpose until she pops.

"Okay. That's enough of that. That literally hurts—" she struggles to get her words out, "N-Natsu."

"It's suppose to." I murmur my lips into her skin.

"Huh? What was that?" My eyes are closed but I can sense her move her face closer to mine in order to hear me better.

"Nothing! I'm going. I'm going—" Nashi's cries intensify as I get up. I just want to wrap myself around Lucy's cooling body and sleep until noon but unfortunately we have a kid now. Lucy smacks me 24/7 until I tend to Nashi so I feel like I'm the mom and Lucy's the dad in this household. In fact since I'm taking a break from my work as a professional wrestler.

I'm doing nothing but staying at home while Lucy goes to college then work and comes home and I swear the only thing she's missing is: "HOnEy iM hOME!!" While I wear a frilly pink apron and hold up a spatula and out of nowhere Nashi throws a spoon full of baby food at my face and splatters everywhere.

Nashi is in her crib and once she sees me she pouts her lip and then looks away from me. Well, well, well looks like I've already become a disappoint to my own daughter and she's not even 2 years old yet. At least she's calmed down and not screaming like she did when she saw Sting stick his tongue at her all exaggerated and creepy in a psychotic murderer type of way.

God what the hell was that dude thinking. I'm sure he gave her nightmares for those two nights Lucy and I took turns caring for her.

We would sleep 30 minutes and then switch and do it all over again. Heck I'd never allow Sting around her again if I could.

Well you know what I could.

"Lucy could you please not—" I stop my words before I get them out since she already knows what about to say and she glares at me. Well I can't help it, Lucy. I know what you say all the time: girls should be comfortable in whatever they wear and not change just becaUsE a gUy cAn't ConTrOl hImSeLf. And everything that is feminism. Although I do think it's hot how Lucy isn't afraid to strut her wild interest in clothing in front of guys. Cause' then I get to brag about her to all the guys I know how my wife is so wildly confident and overrall amazing.