"10"

And we finally reach a devastating climax...

When we finally came back to our home country, it was already Monday. I spent the day sleeping in most of my morning classes after a whole lot of traveling that worn me out. I'm pretty sure everyone was worned out. I told Lucy if she could carry me, obviously not in front of everyone. She immediately pinched me in the cheek looked at me with a sadistic smile as I winced out in pain. "Hell to the no. I'm just as tired, pal."

Erza was awe at the new dorms. She said it was a great new feature to our school. And that it should've been added years ago. Glad I wasn't the only one that thought that. As I drunk some water from our school water fountain, I caught Lucy from the peripheral of my vision. I stopped drinking and ushered her to me. She had a lollipop in her mouth, she pulled it out to talk to me. It's bright cherry. Her tongue was red.

"What is it?" She groaned. Already impatient.

"Did you take the math notes? I fell asleep in class. Do you? You do right? Could I use them?"

She shook her head. "No." Then proceeded to walk away from me. "Have a fabulous day, Natsu."

"Wait," I sigh. As I walk over to her. I immediately keep up with her. "Please? Pretty please? With a cherry on top?" I now stood in front of her. I give her the best pleading eyes I could muster up. She rolled her eyes, "Well, I guess...yesterday we did have a looooong trip. Even I hardly could keep up with what the teacher was saying."

"So yes?" I held both her shoulders. She's only a few inches shorter then me as I cower over her.

Suddenly, Lucy squeaked as I saw that some douche with black hair, pass by us. He must've have touched her some way, slyly like a sneaky motherfucking bastard. But before I can chase after him and confront him, Lucy smacks me hard as she shouts at me, "WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU??" Then she walked off with steam built up. Oh my god she thought it was me.

Everyone looks at me. Giving me dirty looks. "What the hell Natsu?" Someone says in the crowd.

Why do misunderstandings always happen when I'm around Lucy? It's getting annoying. But I know it's not Lucy. She's too pure and oblivious. She probably in fact genuinely believed it was me. Damn...she also left with the math notes.

"Hey Natsu!" Lisanna yelled. She walked cheerfully my way. As she rested her elbow on my shoulder. Her cropped hair in pigtails. "I heard about the trip. It was pretty short. You guys should've explored the country more. I heard it's b—" She stops walking as I stop walking.

"Lisanna," I said, serious. "Could you tell Lucy to meet me in the garden after school? Tell her I said it wasn't me. Please. Now see you..." I said, before Lisanna asked why. Because I know she was just about to ask why.

"Okay then!" She shouted. But I left at a corner.

I arrived at the garden later. There's flowers that white arch Lisanna talked about with Lucy before. God, this girl. This crazy girl named Lucy. I'm not sure what I feel for her. Do I like her? Do I love her? Is it just lust that I feel? I don't know what it is. I'm such a stupid shit when it comes to girls. What I do know, is that I'm very protective over her. That's all.

Just as I assumed, she didn't show up. I sat on the bench, looking down. My hands in my pocket. God if only Lucy would just punch me over and over again. That would be way better then having to deal with her absence. Then I heard someone yelp, it was behind a bush. I slowly walked around it. It's getting suspenseful. "Is that you, Lucy?"

I heard her cough, as she deepens her voice on purpose. She coughs hard then, "Ahem. Ahem. No."

"It is not Lucy. It's the witch of the Wild West. I'm here to take you to my world and banish you for eternity. I'm here to leave you to the wolves as they FEAST on your FLesHhh."