"32"

"Thanks so much, Rogue. If it weren't for you—" Lucy nods her phone against her ear. "But really I can't help but thank you. Come on there has to be something I can do! How about I visit you at the hospital later? With my friends. I'll bring you something." She says, kindly not taking no for an answer. "Yeah. He was a psychopath. I'm so glad he's going to be behind bars now. Okay, get better soon."

"Rogue huh?" I say. "Is that his name?"

"Yep. He's doing well at the hospital right now. Should we go see him?" Lucy sounds worried.

"I guess we should. We have to thank him after all." I say, knowing it's the right thing to do. "Oh damn it Natsu. Now I've got frosting all over my shirt! I just noticed. Why the heck are you even covered in frosting?" She let's out a laugh.

"I bumped into someone. And they got desserts all over me, I guess." I look down at my shirt. Chocolate frosting all over my red formal shirt. "Oh yum, it's chocolate. Oh, I think I see some red velvety in there too—don't mind if I do—" she swipes her finger on my chest and licks the chocolate frosting with a grin. "It's so good. Too bad we had to leave the party huh? We could've ate delicious food and desserts." She looks so cute as she speaks so excitedly yet in like a disappointing way.

"Well the party was still on. It's just too many people were tired and concerned anyways so yeah. I feel bad for Lisanna and Mirajane. Their birthday party ruined by some sicko. And for what? Some stranger that snuck in through security? He wasn't even invited."

"That's the worse part, alright. Anyways looks like Erza and everyone else is at the hospital. We should go. Should we tell Zeref? He's not home right now. I guess he took Nashi somewhere to eat maybe? Knowing him he probably took both Mavis and Nashi out for ice cream."

"No, we'll tell him tomorrow. Let's not worry him. Besides I want him to spend a little more time with Nash." I unbutton my shirt. Lucy looks at me with a strange look. "Wait. What the hell are you doing!"

"I'm taking off my shirt? Geez, it's covered in frosting. I've got to get it to the laundry on time before we head off?" I say, holding my shirt up and examining it. It's going to leave a stain isn't it?

"Right...ha ha. Sorry."

I look at Lucy, her cheeks are red and she looks away from me with a nervous look on her face. Here goes Lucy and her wild ideas. "Oh? Is Lupee being dirty minded once again?" I tease. She glares at me. "No. That's not it. Okay...maybe it is..." she bites down on her lip without actually realizing it. I stare at her and corner her until I've got her caged between me and my arms. I grin, and my heart moves around with happiness just being with her right now. Safe with me. "Why don't you tell me what happened? In that bathroom, you told the cops. But they didn't let me in. I did know for a fact that he was actually a registered—"

"Shh! Could we—like not talk about that? I couldn't even sleep last night. Just thinking about—that revolting person—I used up ALL the soap last night alright? ALL of it. I can even imagine how—" Lucy sighs, clearly frustrated and disgusted. She raises both her arms to cover her eyes so she can let out a bit of frustration. Giving me the perfect chance to lift up her shirt and examine her.

"He didn't hurt you, right? I swear to god. I'll drag him right out his prison cell and beat him to death—" Lucy grabs my hands and lifts her shirt back down.

"No, no. Thank god he didn't though. He just y'know tried groping me in some areas—oh dammit! Let's forget about him! Okay, it disgusts me to even think about what would've happened if I didn't step in to save that girl..."

"She had green hair didn't she? I remember seeing her there. When it happened. And also again when she spoke to the cops herself in the investigation room."

"Yeah. I don't want to talk about this anymore...but if you really want to know what happened?" Lucy puts her hand on my shoulder like I'm the one who needs comfort. I put my hand over hers and smile at her. "You know what? I don't need to. All I need to know is how brave you were. You put someone else's safety before yours. You're amazing Lupee...." I bring my lips to her bare shoulder.
  Most of her skin is already exposed because of that cropped tank top she's wearing. So it'd be easy to strip her here and now. "But...I'm sort of disappointed in you. Something terrible could have happened to you. Sometimes you can't always play the hero you know that right?...." My smile stretches before the eye can see as she arches her back and digs her delicate fingers on my back.

"You're sure one to ta—ah!-lk...." One of my arms sneaks underneath her shirt as my hand explores her underneath the fabric. Her breathing starts rushing and it's sudden warmth fans my face. I can sense her shift uncomfortably under my touch as I trail my fingers around her belly button. "Should
I stop?" I whispered through her skin.

"OH MY GOD, YES. YOU SHOULD STOP." Sting's voice fills the room.

Lucy laughs, and I can feel the rumble of laughter from her stomach as I release my arm under her shirt and take a step away from her. "Sting, what the hell? Who let you in? Zeref and Mavis aren't even home." She says.

"Well you dumbasses left the front door open. And you didn't even bother to lock the bedroom door even! Anybody could've walked in while you two get it on."

"What do you want, Sting?" I sigh, running my hand through my hair. "Can't you see we're busy at the moment?"

"Natsu," Lucy begs me. "Maybe he has something important to tell us. You do right?"

"Nope, nothing at all. Just doing my job as cock blocker extraordinaire. I'm here to take you both to church so you can cleanse yourself until nothing but compete purity." Sting raises his arms around. "Hallelujah!" He sings calmly.

"Uh, Sting. You're not very purified either. How many times do you do Yukino anyways?" I say, annoyed.

"Natsu, are you joking with me??" Lucy snaps. I grin at her, it feels me with happiness to know she's jealous. "I'm just trying to make a point. He's always going on with this church crap. When he's the complete opposite."

"Sting. I think it's finally time you confess. I mean, let the truth out." Lucy says, eyeing me and then looks at him with a nod.

"What! No, no way. Everyone thinks I'm a sex god. I'm not giving up that title. Lucy, LUCY NO!! I'm NOT!" Sting winces. He looks suddenly ashamed. He rubs his forehead groaning like a child that can't have the toy he's always wanted.

"What is going on here? Sting? Lucy?" I say, now confused and lost.

"Tell him! TELL HIM! TELL HIM!" Lucy cheers, giggling.

"Tell me what??" I'm now looking at Sting as he meets my eyes and sighs.

"God dammit—I didn't mean that! Oh, please forgive me, our lord and savior high above!" Sting suddenly puts his hands together in a praying way over his head.

"Wait, there's no way? Is there?" I say, giving him a surprised look.

"The truth is I'm religious and I can't have sex until I'm married. There I said it. I have never took part in any dirty physical activities involving me and my partner. Yukino obviously...there! Are you happy NOW??" He glares at Lucy. Lucy nods with pride. "Very much so. I'm proud of you. Very proud. A soul free of all impurities you should be proud about it and not hiding it."

"But I saw you both...um kiss and touch and stuff??" I said.

"Well duh! We can hold hands, kiss a few times. But I can't see her undressed or touch her anywhere that's not appropriate—"

"This can't be real. This is a prank. Sting your a church mouse? All this time, you've always joked about me not getting laid and stuff. Calling me and Lucy virgins and making fun of us for it like %100 of the time before we were even close together. And now you're ACTUALLY RELIGIOUS AND A VIRGIN?"

"Yeah. That's pretty much it." Sting nods, with a shrug.

My eyebrows go up and I only say, "I'm going to go make me a sandwich."