"28"

"Hey, Natsu. Remember when I said 'get laid' yeah? Well I didn't mean this." He holds up Nashi, and I roll my eyes at him. "Sting, could you just shut the fuck up for just a minute? JUST ONE? I couldn't get ANY sleep last night. Nashi was being difficult."

"Really? I thought she immediately stopped crying when she was in your arms? Like all the time."

Last night was the first night with Nashi. It was a sleepless night. In fact it went like this, Nashi has this crib, it's in my bedroom and that's where she sleeps. So she sleeps with me and Lucy in the room. So if she cries it's right besides our ears and it'll wake us first thing. It was almost midnight while Lucy and were knocked out asleep. Nashi began to whimper and then those whimpers became louder and louder until she's practically screaming. My poor baby girl. "So this is how it's like, huh?" I said to Lucy, practically half-asleep yet managed to be aware of the situation.

Lucy shifted far from me taking the blanket all to herself so I was exposed to the icy cold air. From the air conditioning. "Natsu if you think this is bad imagine carrying her inside you for months and then finally taking her out of your body. That shit's painful." She managed to say, even though she was half-awake like I was. She had a point though, I don't understand how she survived. She's honestly amazing.

I comforted Nashi in my arms and took her to the kitchen so I could heat her some milk. She had her eyes wide open and had happy little giggly charisma radiating off her. I was falling asleep while setting up the formula and mixing in the powder into the cup. I don't know but it's like she knew already that she was going to be fed. I shook her bottle, her eyes on it as she waited desperately whimpering. Even though she was probably aware I was about to feed her, she had to break down in tears for my slow ass taking too long. Once I was done shaking the hell out of that bottle, I didn't even have to put it in her mouth she gladly put her hands around it and tipped it into her mouth drinking without stopping.

"Earth to Natsu! Yo, wake up!" Sting shakes me awake. I slowly open my eyes and glare at him. "What the fuck do you want!?" I snap, shoving him away. He just laughs, "Moody much, princess?"

"I'm not moody. I'm just tired. Now, why'd you wake up you rude asshole?"

"Nashi's taking a nap in the room, also Lisanna messaged everyone to tell us she and her sister Mirajane are going to host a party tomorrow. It's a late party. It's their birthday I think? Well, I think it's just Lisanna's. Also, don't you and Lucy try to get drunk again and have another baby." He tells me as I stand up and stretch, I witness the mess of Nashi's baby toys scattered all over the floor. Looks like someone's being having fun with good ol' Uncle Sting. I pick the toys up one by one, until my arms are full.

"I've got to get our own place. My brother can't stand messes, and Nashi's the queen of messes."

"Aw. Father like daughter." Sting comments.

"Shutup." I said, but I hate to say it's true.

"I do admit, you are the maker of messes Natsu. Getting your girlfriend pregnant and then leaving her in my care. And then having you BOTH of you live here together. But I know'll you make things right, won't you?" Zeref says, walking in out of nowhere.

"Damn Zeref. Are you a wizard or some shit. You came out of the blue." Sting stares up at Zeref with an impressed grin on his face.

"I live here. Sting." Zeref says, flashing him a hot look of anger.

"I know. But still."

"Don't worry Zeref. I'll find a place soon enough for me, Lucy and Nashi to stay. I'll make sure of it." I say, firmly looking at him in the eyes. He slowly smiles, "Good, little brother."