01 : A Bad Choice

Third Person's P.O.V :-

"You are leaving already? Can't you stay a bit longer?" Jimin asked out lifting his head up from the bed as he watched his childhood best friend and secret friend-with-benefits partner, Jungkook, picking his discarded shirt up from the floor.

Jungkook sighed while putting on his shirt,"No" He voiced out turning around towards the bed to look at Jimin's naked figure.

"Jimin, you know very well that only your father is on a business trip not mine, I can't stay here any longer, dad must be exiting his office right now, I should return before he reaches home" He stated, bending down to reach for his jeans next.

Jimin pouted at the words and slumped back down on the bed groaning as he covered himself with the sheets again, to come across as a bit more modest.

"Why do you fear your dad so much? Can't you just tell him that you are gay?" Jimin childishly wondered out loud with a pout on his face as he turned his head to face the giant glass window of his bedroom and looked out to admire the night view in melancholy.

"My dad will disown me if I ever came out to him" Jungkook suddenly snapped and Jimin knew he had hit a sensitive topic by bringing that up.

"Ah..I'm sorry-" Before Jimin could even properly apologize, Jungkook had cut him off.

"And I'm bisexual by the way, not gay like you, get your facts right" Jungkook said, fixing his clothes while looking at his reflection in the mirror, paying the least amount of mind to how his words affected Jimin.

"I'm leaving, see you tomorrow, same time" Jungkook spoke as he turned around to look at him but the other was already facing away, perhaps even a bit angry at his words.

Jungkook just sighed. He didn't have time for Jimin's mood swings,"See you" With those words hanging in the air, Jungkook was out of the door.

Jimin finally turned around to take a lingering last look at his bedroom door swinging close before letting himself fall and sink deeper in his pillows.

"That kid always hurts my feelings" He whispered into the empty air of his room, blinking down his tears,"I don't know how much more I can take this, I want to find someone else.." He mumbled wiping away his tears and sniffing a little.

Thinking it's better to just sleep the pain off, Jimin turned to his side and spotted a photo frame standing on his nightstand.

In the photo, two seven year old boys stood, facing the camera. They had giant grines on their faces as they side-hugged and held up peace signs.

"It was a bad choice to become friends with benefits with you" Jimin uttered as more tears slipped past his eyes.