05

A/N: I changed the year because I felt like it.

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

[1975]

The sun reflected off the water perfectly as all the loses looked down at it from the ledge. It's been a long time since they've been to the Quarry altogether. They all kind of looked at eachother until Stan said, "so uh... who's first?"

Bev looked at them and rolled her eyes. "Are you guys still a bunch of sissies?" Everyone was kind of silent. Bev walked back a bit before running up to the ledge and jumping off.

"Did we just get showed up by a girl, again?" Richie asked before Bill jumped off with Stan close behind. Ben looked at the others who hadn't moved yet. Before chuckling and jumping off screaming.

Mike jumped off and screamed, "Save yourself!" Then Eddie jumped, leaving Richie by himself. "Really Eds!" Richie yelled before jumping off.

~~~~~~~~~

About 30 minutes had past after they jumped in. Bev, Ben, Stan, and Bill were chicken fighting. While Mike was the ref, Eddie was trying to kill Richie.... again. Richie finally got Eddie to stop drowning him, both boys were laughing but Richie was mostly coughing.

After they both had stopped laughing, they made eye contact. It had felt as if time stopped and nothing else mattered in life. It was just them, Eddie smiled and Richie blushed a bit. Underwater Richie was just about to grab Eddie's hand when Bev fell into the water behind them causing Richie to jump back a bit. Both snapped back to reality.

They hadn't told the losers yet, well except for Bill and if you tell Bill of course he's going to tell Stan. But they knew to keep it a secret until both Eddie and Richie were comfortable with being.....gay.

Bev swam go the surface yelling, "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU STANLEY!" She playfully chased after Stan and Bill. The rest of the losers laughed and watched as Bill and Stan swam as fast as they could smiling and yelling.

~~~~~~~~~~~

After about an hour the losers got put of the water and sat down on top of the ledge talking. Everyone felt as if a weight was lifted off their shoulders. Especially Bill, losing his brother still haunted him sometimes.

"G-G-Guys," Bill said as the rest of the losers looked at him," I-I love yo-ou," Bill smiled and Richie said "are we in a fucking chick flick now?" Stan shot Richie a sour look and said," shut up Richie." Everyone laughed.

Eddie finally felt at home again.