21/Mike x Chip

Richie's POV:

[1976]

Eddie drove us to Bev and David's house. At first I didn't know why until we walked inside. Right away, I heard a innocent high pitched voice basically yell, "Ricky!" I instantly knew who it was and kneeled down to hug Stephanie. Bev's daughter was very sweet, she didn't know how to say my name properly but I knew she'd learn it someday.

"Hey Stephanie" I smiled

" r u ok? mommy says u r hurt?" She frowned a bit and we locked eye contact. Her blue eyes staring into my brown eyes. I couldn't lie to a child but I couldn't just say, "no, I'm depressed and I tried to die" I would hate myself.

~~~
A/N: Is the dialouge for Steph bad? Should I change it?
~~~

I smiled and said, "Steph, I'm okay." She grinned and hugged me tightly. Although Eddie was standing behind me, I knew he probably shed a few tears.

~~~
Eddie's POV:

[1976]

WHEN HE HUGGED STEPHANIE I STARTED BALLING LIKE A BABY. Who knew he was so good with children, I'm keeping a mental note of that..

~~~

Richie's POV:

[1976]

When Steph and I stopped hugging I stood up and looked over at Eddie who was wiping tears away, I chuckled and smirked at him. He shook his head and hugged me again. Bev picked up Steph, her arm was purple and obviously bruised.

"Whoa, what happened Bev?" She looked panicky, glancing around at everything. Eddie tapped my shoulder, when I looked at him his gaze wasn't on me, it was on David. I looked back at him, he's eyes glossy yet I could still see the angry fire in them. I glanced at Bev, she couldn't keep my gaze.

After a minute of silence, Undeserving Fuck aka David, stepped forward and said, "she hit it on the bed frame while sleeping. You know Bev, such a clust sometimes"

"Oh, from what I remember Bev never even tripped over her own feet."

"Well that was a long time ago, this is now" I wanted to punch him so badly, how could he do that to such an amazing person like Bev? Especially after all she's been through. I looked at Eddie, we basically communicated telaphically, I told him I was going to beat the fuck out of David. And he said he would comfort Bev and keep Steph distracted.

"Hey Bev, I almost forgot I still have a gift for you and Steph" Eddie lead the two outside and away from this bastard.

"So, you and Bev tied the not.. "

"Yeah, something you and your fag boyfriend can never do"

"Was that supposed to be an insult? We've already excepted that and we're okay with that"

"As long as marriage stays the way it's meant to be-"

I cut off he's bullshit to say something actually logical, "the binding of two people based off of love"

"-a man and a woman" I already want to kill him.

"But hey, I'm not the one beating my wife, so what do I know about marriage?" I smirk while looking him dead in the eyes. He didn't flinch once, he didn't even look away, he thinks he's a king.

"Just gotta put them in their place sometimes," I snapped, I've known Beverly for so long, how could she put up with this? I took a step forward and punched him with all the strength in me. He stumbled a bit before standing up fully again.

"Beverly deserves so much more than you." It was true, fuck David. He's a cunt. He smiled before reaching into his back pocket.

~~~
Eddie's POV:

[1976]

I took Bev and Steph out to the car and handed them both a bag full of gifts Richie and I got for them. We stayed there for a while, first it was 10 minutes, then it was 20, now it's 40. I was starting to worry until Richie peeked his head out of the door and said, "hey uh, Eddie, we have a situation in here." What the fuck has he done now?

~~~
MIKE X CHIP

Mike's POV

[1975]

I've always loved potato chips. The classic taste and crunch, heavenly. But on New Year's Eve I felt like the chip loved me too, I grabbed another chip out of my paper bowl that Diana had set out for all of us. Of course I was unconsciously eating those beautiful masterpieces. But when I picked up this specific chip, I just stopped. I stared at it for a minute or two, just examining it and appreciating it.

Then I heard the TV "5, 4, 3, 2.." Well I'm single and if I'm going to be in love with anyone it's going to be this chip.

"1! Happy New Year's" I quickly kissed the chip, which turned into me deepening the kiss, my lips were covered in salt and oil. I never wanted this moment to end but sadly, after 30 seconds of making out my baby snapped and fell back into my bowl. My eyes welled with tears, my one and only love, it felt as if I've known them forever, and then they're gone in a second.

"Mike, are you crying?" Ben put his hand on my shoulder, the closest thing I've had to love since the breakup (pun intended).

"No," I blinked back the tears before they escaped, "I just got some salt in my eye," I'll never forget you chip. I love you, forever and always.

Thank you @Groomsy_9 for leaving a comment about Mike X Chip.

~~~
A/N: sorry about the unannounced and unexpected hiatus, A LOT has happened. And im sorry, if this starts happening again, I'm sorry. I'm trying to keep updating but it's hard to sometimes

Thank you for leaving comments that make me laugh

Bi 💖💙💜