{Joke Chapter}

This is just joke but I wanted to write it. It's supposed to be the scene after Eddie breaks his arm, It comes out of the fridge and everyone is freaking out. Enjoy I guess.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Richie's POV:

[1955]

Everyone was screaming, Eddie was on the verge of tears. I bent down and tried to pull his face towards mine so he'd focus on me and not IT. He didn't look at me, he was still screaming in pain and cursing at IT.

"EDDIE FUCKING LOOK AT ME!" I yell, trying to get his attention. Still, nothing. He was still screaming and staring at IT.

No matter how much I tried he wouldn't look at me and IT was getting closer. Thoughts ran through my mind. Do I attack IT? Will Eddie shut the fuck up? IS MY GAY ASS GONNA DIE?

I looked down at Eddie then back up at IT. I finally knew what to do to get Eddie to stop looking at IT.

"Fuck it" I said under my breath.

Quickly I jerked Eddie's head so he would be facing me, then I planted my lips on his. Everything was quiet.

When we pulled away, everyone was looking at us, even IT.

"Ummmmm... that was, uh-" Bev was cut off by IT.

"Gay, that's the gayness thing I've seen in 27 years." IT said staring at us.

"Well fuck..I guess I should just.." It said as he backed away into the darkness.

"Richie" I looked down at Eddie. He smiled and kissed me.