28 (finale part 1)

A/N: sorry for not updating for like a year..... also sorry that this is the finale..... I kind of dug my self into a hole with the plot. Note to self, stop just winging it when it comes to plots. It never makes sense and it's extremely difficult to continue the story. Anyways thank you for reading and being patient more stories coming soon 💖
~~
Richie's POV:

[1976]

It was pitch black, I couldn't see anything. Even with a single light above my head I couldn't see shit. I was all alone, or I thought I was. The same distorted voice echoed through out the darkness.
"He's gonna leave you"

"He doesn't care about you"

"Who would care about you?"

"You're no one to him"

"No one will cry when you're gone"

"No one loves you"

"No one ever did"

"Who would?"

The words started showing up in the darkness, I couldn't just hear them anymore, I could see them. The voice kept repeating the words as the words spun and flew until they made a noose. My heart started beating faster and I could feel tears well in my eyes. I started moving closer to the noose. I didn't want to touch it, I didn't want to die but I couldn't stop myself from moving towards it. The voice got louder and more distorted the closer I got to the noose. Now I was right in front of it, the voice was just loud tv static, I wanted to scream and cry but I couldn't do anything, I couldn't move, speak, blink. All I could do was watch myself die.

All of a sudden the noose slips around my neck, it tightens. I don't know what to do, I don't want to leave Eddie alone in this mess. I don't want to die. I don't want to leave, I'm not ready to go. I stand there and right as I'm about to push myself to my own fate, someone yanks on the noose and drags me into the darkness, I'm practically gliding on the floor. The light I stood under two seconds ago was long gone. I don't know where I'm going or what is dragging me but all I know is that I don't want to die yet.

I gasp for air, I tried loosing the rope but I couldn't. I clawed and tugged on the rope trying to give myself a chance of survival but thanks to the constant dragging I couldn't loosen it even for a single breath. I started to go weak, the already dark room got darker, the loud static started to fade. I refuse to go out like this. I tried kicking and loosing the noose again and again. But I could barely lift a finger anymore, I can't breathe. I'm so tired. I close my eyes still feeling the noose tugging on my neck.

I wake up gasping for air, I sit up grabbing my neck, my heart violently pounding.

"Babe what's wrong?" Eddie's voice is groggy and his words are slightly slurred. I look around, I'm at home, in bed, I'm alive. It's still night out, "Noting, just a bad dream," I run my hands through my curly black hair still panting, "are you okay?" he sits up and intertwines are arms and rests his head on my shoulder half asleep.

"Yeah I'm alright"

"Good, can we go back to sleep now?" He pulls me back down and takes the white comforter and covers us with it. I chuckle he's so cute when he's tired ,"Yeah Eds, let's go back to sleep" I cuddled up next to him and wrapped my arm around him, he grabbed my hand and fell asleep.

I didn't sleep for the rest of the night.