07

Richie's POV:

[1955]

I got off my bike and let it drop as I walked towards Eddie's house. We were going to the arcade with the rest of the losers. But last week Henry was around Eddie's neighborhood so he asked me to ride with him there. Of course I said yes, he's my best friend, plus he's a weak little mouse while I'm like the hulk.

I knocked on his door and after a couple of seconds his mom opened the door.

"Hey Ms. K, is Eddie home?" I asked right as I hear Eddie run down the stairs.

"I'm here!" His mom turned a bit to let him past, "Bye mommy," he said before hugging his mom and walking outside.

"Are you ready to get your ass kicked by the video game master?" I said as I picked up my bike.

"Shut up Richie, you wouldn't be able to beat me even if you made the game!" He grabbed his bike and we started peddling towards the arcade.

"Psh, I could beat you even while fucking your mom!" I yelled, Eddie shot me a sour look before shaking his head and peddling past me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once we got to the arcade I jumped off my bike and ran inside. I was so ready to kick some ass.  The first one in got to choose which game to play and they didn't have to pay for it. I didn't really care so I just ran to the first one that was free. I saw Eddie rush in, he saw me and threw his arms up in defeat before walking over and paying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After we finished playing (aka when we finally ran out of quaters.) These were the results, I won 7 out of 12 games and Eddie won the other 5.

"Boom!" I yelled throwing my arms in the air laughing. Eddie smiled and we walked out to where the other losers were.

"Guess who got their ass beat!" I said pointing to Eddie.

"P-p-poor Eddie," Bill said patting Eddie on the back.

"It's fine, I'll get my revenge soon," Eddie smirked.

"Yeah right,"

"Well whatever, let's go Richie, see you guys later!" Eddie said as we picked up our bikes and rode back to Eddie's house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After dropping Eddie off I rode home. I dreaded this everyday, home for most people is a place full of love, happiness, and family. All mine was fear, anger, and loneliness.

I tried to make my ride longer by going around the block a few times, but around the 2nd time around I spotted Henry and Patrick.

Once I made it home and put my bike away, I pushed my ear against the door to see if anyone was awake. It was dead silent, I sighed with relief as I quietly and slowly opened the door. I squeezed myself inside and closed the door behind me. Making sure I didn't wake up my mom on the couch, even though I wasn't close I could see three beer bottles on the coffee table.

I quietly rushed upstairs and into my room. I was safe, I locked my door and threw my backpack on the floor. I opened my curtain and looked outside, it was dark but I could still see the street. There were no cars, atleast no headlights. So I closed the curtains and jumped into bed. I was safe, for now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: what's this? An update on a Tuesday? Wow, I was bored so here's an extra chapter. OK baiiiiii.