15

Richie's POV: 

[1975]

"B-b-but he's leavi-ng tomor-r-row!" Bill said walking after me. I care about Eddie but he used me because he was lonely. Who does that to someone? "I don't care if he leaves right now! I'm not going to go say goodbye to that cunt." Bill grabbed my shoulder and turned me around so I was facing him, "J-Just sho-ow up, please. " I looked behind me at my house then back at Bill, "Can I have my keys back now?" Bill reached into his pocket and throw my keys at me before storming away. Luckily I caught my keys and went inside my house.

I sat down on the couch but before I could I really do anything I notice something on the ground in front of the shelf against the wall paralell to me. I got up and walked towards the shelf, I crouched down and picked up the two Polaroid pictures of Eddie and I. One of them was from 1954 and the other one from this year. I flipped the one from '54,  the back was covered in writing, it read

Dear Richie, remember when Bev took Ben's camera and took this of us? I remember every little thing, it was taken the day before I moved. You and Mike convinced the rest of us to go on your guy's 'adventure'. You guys took us to the bridge where Ben almost died, the quarry, and the library.

I was so confused on why you wanted to go to the library, but I went anyways. When we got there, it was closed but Ben had a key because he annoyed the librarian. We walked in and the first thing I saw was the balloons. Turns out you and Mike had spent all day setting up a farewell party for me. I want to just grab you by the shirt and kiss you! But I didn't, and I regret it all the time. I feel like a dick for hurting you. I'm sorry, I love you.

Eddie K.

I stood back up and walked down the hallway and into my room, I took some tape and taped the two Polaroids on my wall. Does this mean I'm going to say goodbye to him tomorrow? No, but i'll be there even if he doesn't notice. I'm going to miss his dumbass.

~~~
A/N: I'm sorry it's short, also read my other fan fiction of my two friends that I ship together once I rewrite it. Because I'm a bitch aaaaahhhh

P. S.  I WANT TO FUCKING LIVE IN HOT TOPIC. AAAAAAAHHHH