32 (finale part 5)

Mike's POV:

[1976]

I tried to stand as tall and stay strong. For everyone's sake, but it's really hard to do that after everything that's happened. Somehow a crazy demon clown can almost kill me on multiple occasions and it's just another day but a funeral makes me cry like a baby. I felt someone gently put their hand on my back. I looked up to see a red, teary eyed Bev.
"If you want to say anything," her voice was quiet,  you could tell how much she'd been crying and how much she wants to cry just by her voice, "the floors open," she smiled and I nodded. I stood up and walked to the small stand next to the?coffins. The sun shined right in my face although it was beginning to set.
The sky was beautiful. The sky was a dusty pink and orange and the clouds looked like purple and pink cotton candy. If only they were here to see it.

I opened my voice to speak and realized how hard it was going to be to say anything without crying.

~~~
Richie's POV:
[1976]

So they're we were, in the sewers once again, fighting this fucking clown again. Honestly if this motherfucker keeps finding his way back into my life after this I'm gonna blow my fucking brains out. Anyways we were in Pennywise's lair. It hadn't change at all, still bodies floating around, a pile of all the things he's collected from his victims and that horrible fucking smell. "It's been over 100 years and this cunt still doesn't know how to use air freshener," I said waving my hand in front of my nose.
"Richie, honey, we're in a sewer. What did you expect?"
"A dancing fairy and flowers with faces on them" Eddie and I both chuckled, I kind of forgot we were on a rescue mission until Pennywise jumped out of nowhere.
"Looking for this?" He was holding Steph by her neck with that fucking twisted smile on his face.
"Stephanie!" I yelled but that was quickly drowned out by the sound of Bev shooting Pennywise rapidly. Bullet after bullet, it was getting hard to tell how many times she shot him. When she stopped Pennywise stuck his tongue over and fell over. Bev put her gun down and ran towards Steph.
"Bev wait!" Stan yelled but it was too late. IT got up and grabbed Bev and threw her to the ground. His voice started to change into David's voice.
"That wasn't a good idea Bev. You know how it makes me feel when you embarrass me with your stupid mistakes" surprisingly Bev wasn't shaken. Well that was until Bill pushed a pipe through Pennywise's stomach.
"I think this means we should charge him" I said pointing my gun at Pennywise.
"Good idea" Stan said, he ran towards Steph and I started firing at Pennywise. Ben ran trying to find Mike and Eddie ran to help Bev and Bill.
~~~
We hadn't been fighting the long but long enough to know that we couldn't kill IT. Ben found Mike but he was completely out of it and Stephanie was passed out. I was about to shoot him in the head when he grabbed both my arms. His eyes looked just like Eddie's. A wave of comfort washed over me, then a wave of numbness. I couldn't move, I couldn't even blink, I could still breathe and think but that was it. I watched him open his mouth. He had rows and rows of thin sharp yellow teeth.
My heartbeat started racing why wasn't anyone trying to stop him? Am I going to die? No no no I can't die. I can't leave Eddie like this. Just then he bit right into my neck.

~~~
Eddie's POV:
[1976]

I couldn't move. None of us could. It was like being trapped in your own body. "LET HIM GO" I screamed but he didn't flinch. Richie had this terrified look in his eyes. I couldn't do anything to help him. When Pennywise opened his mouth tears started rolling down my check "NO DON'T PLEASE" I watched his entire mouth ingulf Richie's neck. I screamed bloody murder. He still had Richie's neck in his mouth when he tried to run away. That's when we unfroze. I grabbed a metal bat from the pile. I was going to beat this clown to a bloody pulp.
Tears were still running down my face when I ran up behind IT and started hitting him. He turned around and grabbed me by the neck. He took one of his nails and slashed it across my neck. I could feel myself choking and suffocating. That's when Bill wrapped a rope around IT's neck and pulled him to the ground. I felt myself hit the ground still gasping for air. Richie was right next to me. I grabbed his hand and intertwined our fingers.
~~~
Mike's POV:
[1976]
"I believe all of us were put on this Earth to be someone to someone else, to care for others, to love someone, a lot of us don't find the love we need. Or at least we don't realize the love we had until it's gone. After Eddie moved out of Derry I felt and witnessed this firsthand. We were all devastated, we thought we were never going to see him again. It effected each of us, but it effected Richie the most. I didn't realize just how much it actually hurt Richie at first. But as time went on I realized how difficult it was for him to move on or even live without Eddie. Then Eddie came back," oh boy here comes the water works, "he was so happy. I stopped worrying about him. Those two crazy queers were perfect for each other," I smiled as a tear rolled down my cheek, "If I had known what I know now, I would've done everything in my power to keep them alive." I wiped the tears off of my face and took in a deep breath and walked back to my seat.

~~~
A/N: ......I'm sorry. Yeah so sorry about the wait and this shitty chapter. Please don't hate me. Um I'm sorry if this doesn't make sense at all but yeah. This is the end of Home. Thanks for reading it and supporting it.

Okay bi💖💜💙