29 (finale part 2)

Eddie's POV:

[1976]

I was in the cooking waiting for my waffle to pop up out of the toaster, Richie was on the couch watching whatever was on the TV. It was so peaceful, days where we go nowhere and do nothing. Everything has been so weird since I got back to Derry so I love days like this.

The toasted dinged and I grabbed my waffle out. I went to grab the syrup and butter out of the fridge when the phone started ringing so of course I went over to answer but before I could get to the phone Richie yelled "I'll get it!" and jumped up from the couch like the child he is. I chuckled and went back to tend to my beautiful waffle.
"Hello?" He asked leaning his elbow on the wall.
"Woah calm down Bev, what's wrong?" He stood up straighter and had a worried look on his face. I put the butter and syrup back before walking to his side to make sure everything was okay.
"Oh my god," I could see tears in his eyes, whatever happened it was bad enough to make Richie cry.
"Yeah," he tilted his head up and blinked back the tears forming in his eyes, "We'll be there as soon as possible," he hung up and fell back into the wall.

"Babe, what happened?" I asked grabbing his hand trying to bring his focus to me.
"Stephanie is missing," his voice shook, I wanted to cry too. Stephanie is so sweet and small and she's just a child. If anyone hurt her, I don't know what Bev would do, she loves her more than anything in this world. But before I could say anything Richie got up away from the wall, grabbed the keys and rushed out the door, I followed him to the car. He swung open the door and slammed it shut when he got in. He was already driving before I had even closed my door, I pulled his seatbelt over him and then mine. He was speeding once again but now we aren't being chased by a weird demon thing trying to kill us.

~~~
Bev was sitting on her porch stairs crying into Bill's shoulder. Ben was rubbing Bev's shoulder trying to comfort her and Mike was on the phone probably talking to police. One of the windows on the second story was broken. There was barely any window left, through the broken window you could see the pink butterfly curtains that were ripped the shreds. We walked over to the group and Richie crouched down to talk to Bev, "Bev, we're gonna find her, I have no doubt in my mind that we will, there's a chance she's just los-" Bev caught Richie off taking her head off of Bill's shoulder.

"She's not lost Richie," she whipped away the tears that were streaming down her face, "Someone or something shattered her window and took her within seconds. All that was left was 'You can't escape your past' writing on her wall in-" Bev looked down at the ground trying to choke back tears, "blood, it was written in blood"

"Wait you don't think-" Ben said still rubbing Bev's shoulder.

"No, i-i-it hasn't b-been 27 ye-ears yet" Bill said cutting off Ben. "Well no human could do that, unless there's a new demon who wants us dead then there's only one explanation," I spoke up, no one wanted to accept the fact that IT had Stephanie but it was the only logically explanation for all of this. Mike hung up and walked back to the group.

"The police aren't going to help, they said we have to wait 24 hours to actually consider her missing"

"Yes because she just jumped out her own window and ran away," Bev sighed , "We have to get her back,"

"Yeah but where do we even look?" You could see the regret on Mike's face after he spoke. We all knew where we had to go to get Steph back. After all of these years, we were gotta be face to face with IT again in his own hideout.