31 (finale part 4)

Eddie's POV:

[1976]

The house looked the same as the last time we were there but with a few more spider webs and dead rats. My hands were shaking so bad it made the shiny silver gun in my hands shake as well.
"Would now be a good time to tell you that I have no idea on how to shoot this fucking thing?" My voice wavered as I spoke. No shit I was afraid. There's a demonic clown in this house and my only protection is a weapon that I don't know how to use. Mike took the gun from me and push down a little lever thingy at the back and handed it back to me.
"When you want to shoot just pull the trigger. But don't put your finger on it until you're ready. Also aim and don't shoot any of us please," Mike smirked and patted me on the back ,"Just take a deep breath okay? I'm not gonna let anything happen to you," I nodded and took a deep breath. I trusted Mike with my life. He's always had that kind of air about him. Like he could protect anyone and anything from even the smallest bit of harm. That thought disappeared the second Bill raised his gun towards the kitchen. I looked at Stan and he was equally as terrified as me. His eyes were teary, he was watching someone he loved so much dive head first into danger. I knew that feeling too, Jesus, two of scared people in this town fell in love with the danger duo. How in the hell did that happen? We followed Bill into the kitchen. Oh the memories of this place. Me breaking my arm. Pennywise terrifying the fuck out of me. Those were the days.
"Bill there's nothing here,"
"He kn-n-nows we're h-here B-Bev," Bill didn't waver. Not even for a second.
"Well would you mind telling us how you know this or what's so fucking important about this kitchen? We know where he lives and where he's keeping Steph so can we just go get my fucking niece back?" Richie said waving his gun around. Just then all the cabinet doors flung open. "Well fuck me gently with a chainsaw, wow the cabinet doors? What are you? A ghost? You're not gonna scare us with some fucking doors opening!" Richie was practically screaming.
"Richie!" I grabbed his arm,"are you out of your mind? Shut the fuck up!"
"Or what? Big bad scary ghost clown is gonna eat me? Oh good for him I'm sorry but I'm tired of his shit. Well you guys continue to stare at the kitchen I'm gonna go rescue Steph," he twisted out of my grip and ran down to the basement. I followed him and so did Bev and Mike.
~~
Stan's POV:
"Babe come on," I tried to pull him away from the kitchen but he wouldn't move.
"Something's not right," Ben said right next to me. Bill walked into the kitchen and ran his finger inside one of the cabinets. There was black goo dripping down his finger when he brought it back out. Something moved in the dark hallway on the other side of the kitchen.
"Bill, get out of there." He looked at me like I was speaking a differently language, "Bill!" I grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the kitchen right Pennywise reached out to grab him. His big gloved hand smacked the floor. Then his other hand smacked the floor and he crawled out of the darkness. I was froze in fear. Without hesitating Bill shot him 3 times. Pennywise made a face each time. The last one he crossed his eyes and fell down like he actually died. We all knew that wasn't true.
"I think now would be the time to run,"
"I've been thinking that for a good 10 minutes," Ben said before I grabbed Bill's hand and we ran towards the others. We made it downstairs and they were all standing there with their guns pointed at us.

"Oh thank god! What happened?" Bev said instantly lowering her weapon.
"Bill was right. Pennywise was up there.. are you guys sick? You all look so pale," Bev gestured behind me and when I looked up there was Pennywise sitting on a step with his chin in his hands.
"Oh don't mind me, that was very interesting Stanley,"
~~
Eddie's POV:
There were three holes in Pennywise's head we all kind of froze except for Mike. He shot at Pennywise again. Like an idiot. he was hit in the middle of the chest. He looked down and then looked back at Mike with those horrifying yellow eyes.
"Well that wasn't very nice, Mike," he lunged at Mike and tackled him. Everyone panicked and shot at him. I think Ben picked up a brick at threw it at him. Pennywise shrieked and ran into the well with Mike.
"Mike!" Richie yelled before grabbing a rope and throwing it into the well. He tied on end to a post holding the stairs up and started scaling down the well with his gun in his mouth. Bill followed without hesitation and one by one we went down the well. and into the sewers. We crawled until we got to the center. Pennywise's lair.