25

Richie's POV:

[1976]

After IT broke the glass and the airbags deployed, I covered my face. The car was still in motion the entire time, Eddie was still driving. I uncovered my face to see Eddie covering his face but his foot was still on the gas. The car took a sharp turn right as IT reached in. We smashed into a parked car and IT flew off, tumbling off the other car.

I pushed my airbag out of the way, Eddie backed out of the car and started speeding down the road again. His airbag was still competing with him. I pushed the airbag out of his face so we didn't fucking kill anyone. He was speeding so much that within seconds I couldn't see IT anywhere. He just kept going, even when we seemed to be safe. I enjoyed the speed though, I've never seen Eddie drive so fast. He likes "obeying the laws" but speeding was so much fun. I leaned my head out of the window and yelled. He laughed and sped down the road.
~~~
[1976]

Eddie drove was to the quarry, he pulled up close to the edge and got out. I joined him in front of the car, he hugged me tightly.

"Are you okay? Did the glass hit you?" He began checking me all over but besides a few scratches I was fine. I smiled and grabbed his hands, he looked up at me and I kissed him. He warped his arms around my waist and I held his face. Best. kiss. ever.

After we pulled away he rested his head on my chest.

"We should speed more often," I said as he chuckled.

"I don't think so, we could've died,"

"But we didn't, because you got us out of there,"

"Yeah, but what are we gonna do about the car?" He looked up at me and I smirked

"Well we could have kinky gay sex in it" he shook his head and pushed me 

"Ew! You disgusting pervert" we both laughed.

We joked around a lot, say things only we would understand. We decided to sit down for a while before jumping back into reality. All that came to an end when I saw my father walk up to me.