New Years Chapter

A/N: I'm bored and want to write so I'm writing this. Anything that happens in this chapter will not effect the actual storyline.
~~~

Richie's POV:

[1975]

Eddie put on his gloves while muttering about how it's too cold to go outside. I watched him and smiled, he looked up at me "what?" He seemed upset but he's too cute to look mad.

"You're just so cute," I said and watched him blush before he started walking out the door. I followed behind, the ground was cover in snow, snowflakes flurried and danced in the cold air before touching the ground. I looked up at the sky, it was gray and cover in clouds, "isn't beautiful Eds?"

"Beautiful? More like too fucking cold. Can we go now please?" I looked over and he was already in his car with the passenger side door opened for me. I hopped in the car and closed the door. He started the car and off we drove, somehow Diana got in touch with us again and invited all the losers to a cabin to celebrate New Years. I didn't really want to go but Eds insisted.

The love of my life and my ex girlfriend were going to meet for the first time. What could go wrong? I don't think Eddie is a jealous type of person but it's been years since I've seen Diana. She could've changed a lot plus I never really got the chance to really tell if she's a jealous person. I was kind of freaking out, just a little bit.

~~~

The drive to the cabin was beautiful, the snow made it ten times better. Eddie pulled up next to the cabin and we got out. Thoughts ran through my mind as we walked up the steps and towards the door, I grabbed Eddie's handed and held on for dear life. He turned to me with a concerned look as the door swung open, a tall beautiful woman stood in the door frame.

"Diana?"

"Richie?"

I let go off Eddie's hand and hugged Diana, "Oh my, look at you!" She said as we let go.

"Look at you! You look fucking amazing!"

"Oh stop it Richie!" She smiled, I haven't seen that smiled in so long. I could feel my heart swell, I was used to the feel since it happens everytime I look after Eddie. Diana reaches her arm out and shakes Eddie's hand, "You must be Eddie,"

Eddie shook her hand, "Yes, you must be his ex girlfriend," Eddie was trying to hide the small anger in his eyes. it wasn't working, I told him this was a bad idea. We walked inside and started talking and having a good time.
~~~

At around 11: 50 pm Diana turned on the TV so we could watch the countdown. Eddie seemed to be having a good time and Diana wouldn't leave my side. I stood next to Eddie and held his hand trying to give Diana a hint. Eddie turned to me and smiled before kissing my cheek, Diana's smile faded a bit.
~~~
EDDIE'S POV:

If she tries to come after my man I'll throw her down a sewer. I was happy to watch her realize that Richie is mine. Bev gave me a thumbs up, I walked into the kitchen and grabbed some chips. Bev walked up to me and high fived me.

"You guys are amazing, she totally deserves it after pulling that bullshit,"

"Yeah, trying to take back my man, "

Bev looked at me, "you don't know do you? Diana played with Richie's emotions all through high school. One of the reasons why he started cutting is her."

I saw red, I grabbed a knife from the counter before Bev quickly grabbed it away from me. She calmed me down and I walked out of the kitchen wanting to slap her across the face.

[11:59 pm]

Everyone was counting down I rested my head on Richie's shoulder. When I heard Ben say 5 I turned to stand in front of him, he wrapped his arms around my waist and I rested my hands on his shoulders.

[12:00 am, 1976]

One of the best kisses I ever experienced my entire life. When we pulled away Richie laughed a bit, Bill and Stan were kissing, Bev and her husband kissed while her daughter was covering her eyes. Diana was staring at us, Mike was making out with a potato chip and Ben was throwing confetti everywhere. I rested my head on his chest.

"Richie,"

"Yeah?"

"Can I throw Diana down into the sewers?"

He laughed, "Not yet,"
~~~
A/N: HAPPY NEW YEARS! Sorry that this is crappy, I'm fucking tired and my emotions are still everywhere. Thank you all for reading this weird fanfic! I started writing this because all the fanfics I was reading were ending and I hated it. So I wrote my own and for some reason you people actually like it. what the fuck, you guys are awesome.

Love ya, Bi 💖💜💙