Chapter twelve ~ confused

During lunch time Jimin called Jungkook to sit with them, much to Tae's annoyment. He tried to act tough for the first five minutes but he saw that the boys were having a lot of fun and nobody really cared. Next to Jimin, he couldn't be anyone but himself. They all started laughing and acted like nothing happened.

After lunch, Jimin had different lessons from Jungkook and Taehyung. Jimin sat alone, far away from Yoongi and Hoseok and just concentrated on the lessons. Rest of the evening was eventless. After school, the trio met at the front gate and headed for Kim manor. Yoonji opened the door for them.

"Hey Yoonji, I missed you!" Jungkook said. Yoonji didn't say anything back but she looked at Tae as if to say: 'WHat the hell's he doing here?'

"Kookie, everyone in this house hates you so... behave." Tae said looking nonchalant. Jungkook gulped while entering.

They went to the living room and watched a drama until they were bored. Jungkook tried his best to look past the occasional mean glances from the staff. Halfway through Yoonji brought fruit plates for them, handing it nicely to Jimin and Taehyung and throwing the last one on the table. Jungkook took it, looking down. Jimin put a reassuring hand on his arm and smiled. This was a really small gesture but it was enough to make Jungkook feel better.

When they all got bored after three episodes it was Taehyung who broke the silence.

"Let's go up to my room I wanna play games." He looked around, everyone looked okay with it. They got up in unison and walked upstairs. When they reached Tae's room, the room Jimin and Taehyung had been sleeping in, they all took their places as if they've been doing it for all their lives.

There was a television linked to a console right in front of the bed. Jungkook and Taehyung sat on the floor, giving their backs to the bed. Jimin sat on the bed, his feet dangling off the edge, Jungkook and Tae were on either side of him. Tae turn the tv on and gave a controller to Jungkook. They played as a team for a few rounds, with Jimin telling them what to do from the back. When they completed all the missions Jungkook exclaimed:

"I really missed this! Let's go on one on one I'll beat you!"

"You never beat me before! I thought you how to play!!"

"I've been training." He smiled mischievously.

"C'mon guys. Winner gets... a kiss from me!"

"That's not fair! We're dating! You're not allowed to kiss anybody but me!"

"Then win. Weren't you so sure a second ago?"

"You know what? Deal!"

"Are you guys... dating?"

"Yes stupid!"

"Oh... that's why-" he stopped talking when he saw Tae's glare. Taehyung was scared of Jimin finding out Jungkook kissed him. He knew Jimin wouldn't get angry because of this but he still felt guilty. He felt guilty because despite everything, at that moment more than anything else, he had wanted to kiss back.

They started playing. They had decided on a best of three. To annoy Taehyung and show him that he indeed got better, Jungkook won the first round. He got a glare from Tae and he just smirked back. Taehyung raised an eyebrow. Jungkook had really changed.

Taehyung won the second round easily, Jungkook had stopped competing. He didn't want any other reason for Tae to hate him, and a kiss from his boyfriend would just be that. Halfway through the last game there was a knock on the door.

"Not now Yoonji!"

"Sir I need to talk to you!"

"Five minutes later!"