Chapter twenty eight ~ good boy

disclaimer: Gdragon (kwon Jiyong) here is shorter here than irl, imagine him 1.75 m (5 feet 7), slightly shorter than Yoongi.

Warning: triggering topics (bullying and harassment)

Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, the first three days of the new year, Jimin followed Yoongi and Hoseok around everywhere. Even when they had to separate for different classes Jimin gave them strict instructions: do not leave the teacher's sight, get out to the corridor as soon as possible, do not make eye contact with the bullies.

It was Thursday morning, fourth of January; Jimin, Jungkook and Tae had Chemistry while Yoongi and Hoseok had Geography on the other side of the school. At the end of the lesson, the teacher called the trio to talk to her.

"Yes, miss?" Jimin asked impatiently.

"I just wanted to ask if there was a problem between you guys.."

"Why would there be?" Tae looked confused.

"Well look at him!" She gestured to Jimin. "He's anxious to leave!"

Jimin smiled and tried to act natural. Any second lost could mean something bad for his friends. "There is nothing wrong miss, I just...drank a lot of water this morning so I need to run to the toilet." The teacher didn't seem convinced.

"Well... it's not only that... I know I have no right to intervene in your personal life but..." she paused to look at them all. Jimin felt like he was dying. "I am older than you and I have made many mistakes in my life, I can give some advice. I don't want to be just a teacher to my students, teaching comes second. Your happiness and well being is always my first priority." She smiled.

"Well... my point is: at first you all protested to the idea of working together. And then you were all hardworking and good students the rest of the time... which is kind of puzzling on its own."

"I have seen a decline on you guys' text results though, and I'm getting more and more concerned. As I said as a teacher it is my duty to console and help you..." she went on and on and Jimin thought it was going to last forever. He needed to reach his friends, he didn't want to waste time. Of course there was a decline on their tests, the new subject was freaking difficult! After minutes that seemed like ages of trying to persuade the 'concerned' teacher that everything was well and said teacher repeating the same things over and over again, Jimin was finally free.

He turned towards his friends' Geo classroom, and started running, until he heard his teacher's voice behind him

"The closest restroom is the other way Jimin."

Jimin stopped in his tracks and cursed under his breath. It was too late to pretend he didn't hear. He slowly turned back around and ran the the other way. Getting further and further away from his friends with every step he took. He had a bad feeling.

x X x

After the Geography lesson, Yoongi and Hoseok quickly put their books into their bags and bolted to the door immediately, as Jimin had told them to do. The teacher had left the class the second the bell rang, as he needed to smoke.

The second they reached the corridor however, Hoseok felt a hand in his collar that pulled him back through the door. Yoongi tried to hold him from his hand but that made them tumble inside together.

In the classroom, there were two people, two people the boys knew very well. Two people Yoongi hated with every cell of his body.

"Hold him Jiyong. Make him behave." the bigger and older one said gesturing to Yoongi. The smaller boy, Jiyong, walked up to him, smirking. With a quick hand movement, he got Yoongi by his wrists making him look directly at Hoseok. Yoongi was locked in a kind of sickened version of a back hug. He couldn't move his arms or body freely. He couldn't get out of his grip.