Chapter thirty seven ~ happily ever after?

I'm very sorry again, for not posting for a month. I'm a junior in highschool now and I'm very busy with everyday life :( There are two or three chapters left though, I haven't decided on how to extend the chapters yet. After I finish this story I'll be taking a long hiatus. I have some small Jikook story ideas in my head but I dont know if I'll ever get the time

   It was June 13th, saturday, the day of the wedding.

    Everyone was very hyped and buzzing around as they all had a lot to do, and they were all very stressed that the preparations wouldn’t be finished in time, even though they had ~30 servants working for them. Taehyung was the worst though, at around 12 am, four hours before the reception, he could be found crying over the flowers because they were “too red.” Jimin was trying to reason by saying they were red roses, they were meant to be red, but he had no luck.

    When it was three o’clock however, everything was mostly finished. They had managed to calm Tae down and get him hair and makeup with an hour sparing. All the check-ups were done by three thirty, when the guests started arriving. Jimin and Jungkook both had their hair combed to the back and they both looked like absolute snaccs, Yoongi and Hoseok had their bangs pushed to the right, Taehyung’s hair was a bit wavy and looked kinda messy [DNA hair] but he didn’t fail to look formal somehow.

    Jimin and Jungkook were sitting on the front row, right in front of Yoongi, Hoseok and Irene. The front row on the right side was left for Namjoon’s dad and Jean’s mom, who were inside the little cottage next to the open area, waiting. First to arrive was the officiant Bogum, taking his place at the altar before the ceremony started. At four pm, Namjoon came, arm to arm with Jean’s mother. She looked happier than she had ever been, she even whispered a quick something in Joon’s ear before letting him walk up to the aisle.

    After Namjoon came Taehyung and Yoonji: The best man and the bridesmaid. At first look, they both seemed like an odd choice. But when you thought about it, it made perfect sense that they were there. When Tae neared the altar Jimin handed him the rings, winking. Tae smirked in return and took his place next to his dad. The only one left to arrive was Jean now, and she didn’t make them wait for long. At exactly four ten, the wedding music started playing. Jean came out from her dressing room in the small house, arm to arm with Namjoon’s father. Her short black hair was all brushed back and it looked great in contrast with her simple white wedding dress. She looked beautiful, so beautiful that Namjoon felt like he was about to faint. He honestly wouldn't care if one of the guests bursted up in flames because he was busy looking at his soon-to-be-wife. Everything about her was just downright gorgeous.

    When she finally arrived at the altar, Joon’s father gave him a little wink before sitting down next to Jean’s mom, and the ceremony officially started. [a/n: I totally didn’t just steal some of this lines from Phoebe and Mike’s wedding in Friends.]

    “We have gathered here today to celebrate Namjoon and Jin’s wedding,” Bogum started. “Can I get the rings please?” Tae and Yoonji smiled at him while handing him the rings and Bogum gave them to the bride and the groom. “I’m going to keep these short because I know you all are here for the food.” he heard the crowd chuckle before continuing. “You may now proceed with the vows.”

    “Joonie,” Jean started. “You’re the best man I have ever had the chance to meet. Before I met you, I was worthless. I was just a mindless waitress who didn’t care about anything. You really changed my life for the better. You gave me all I could have ever asked for, and yet I was dumb enough to walk out on that. Now I realize leaving you was the biggest mistake I have made.” she paused for a while, looking up to Namjoon’s eyes.