Chapter seventeen ~ bully

ayy seventeen...

    They walked to school in quiet. The first lesson was PE. When they reached the court where they have the lesson, Tony (their teacher) was announcing something.

    “As I told you last week I’m also the teacher of the dance courses, held on Tuesdays and Thursdays after school and on Saturdays at 1 am. There is still place open, if anyone wants  to join just raise your hands and I’ll note your names.

    “Pfft… who would dance?! So lame!” Taehyung said, not looking at his back, where Jungkook and Jimin were sitting.

    “Okay kids, I’ll go left to right. What’s your name?”

    “Jung Hoseok.”

    “Omg what! He’s too hot to dance!” said Tae to his friends once again, not bothering to turn back to see if they were listening.

    “And you guys are?”

    “Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook.” Jimin said, giving Taehyung a death glare. Taehyung was about to look back and say something witty and funny but he saw the look on Jimin’s face so he just smiled cutely and faced the teacher.

    “Lessons start 15 minutes after school. On Tuesday and on Thursdays we have an hour of practice and on Saturdays we have two hours. If you have a question you can come ask to me during the lesson, the first lesson is today.”

    After a tiring PE class and a boring English lesson it was finally time to eat. Jimin got his plate and was about to sit on a table in the corner with his boyfriend but he heard his name being called.

    “Jiminie! Come sit with us!” Hoseok was calling him from across the room. Jimin hesitated for a second.

    “Let’s go” Taehyung said, not leaving Jimin any chance to ignore it. He sat next to Hoseok, leaving the seat next to Yoongi empty in purpose.

    “Hello hot pie how have you been these few days? Did you miss me too much Hoseokie?”

    “I’ve been… okay. I missed having Jimin around… How have you been Taehyung?”   

   “Oh, my heart has been aching to see you. I’ve been longing to- ouch!” Taehyung looked under the table. “I’m sorry babe, there’s a hammer under the table that keeps -ouch!- kicking me!” He said, glaring at Jimin.

    “Tae, please behave around my friends, make a good first impression…”

    “Behave?! Am I your slave or pet dog now?!”

    “Whichever you want to be.” Jimin smirked. Tae’s face was all red, he gulped.

    “What have I told you about acting scared Tae?” he could feel now his friends rolling their eyes.

    “I'm sor-”

    “Don’t worry, he’s always like this. You’ll get used to it. Be careful though, if you get too used to him your life feels dull without him around.” said Yoongi, smiling at his friend.

    “Is that your way of saying you missed me, Yoongi?”

    “Of course I missed you Jimin! The dorm is awfully quiet without you.”

    Jimin smiled back. Yoongi had this ability of making him stay as friends no matter how hard it was for Jimin. He always knew what to say, how to act to win him over. Even when they broke up, it was Yoongi who insisted that they should stay as friends. He was shaken off from his thoughts when Taehyung shouted.