Chapter thirty four ~ surprise

"7 pm. Be in front of the house. Be ready. You don't need to bring anything."
"I love you both"
":)."

Jimin and Jungkook were too taken aback to respond the texts. Jungkook just murmured a "I hope he's sleeping for his own sake." making Jimin smile. They had a quick meal after reaching home (Yoonji didn't let them eat anything much, she didn't say why), when they finally went upstairs it was 5 pm.

They weren't surprised to find out that Tae wasn't there, however what they saw in the room instead was really bewildering. There were two black two-piece-suits on the bed with small notes on them. On the slightly smaller one the note read "for the mochi" and the other one said "for the cookie".

When they tried them out, they realised that the tuxes fit them perfectly. Taehyung must have had them for a long while and was waiting for the right time to pull them out. How he got their measures right was beyond Jikook's imagination though.

A few minutes after they were done putting the suits on, two ladies they had never seen before walked in the room, the one at the back pulling a chair identical to the one Tae had on his desk. The ladies must have seen the confused look on the boyfriend's faces that they started to explain.

"We are in charge of your hair and makeup. Master Kim has sent us. He had warned that you wouldn't be expecting it..." the one on the front started, her name was Hwasa.

"Our whAT now?" Jungkook blinked incomprehensibly.

"Makeup. Really light, not like your emo eyeliner." the second one added, smirking.

"HeY my eyeliner isnT emo! Tell them it isn't Jimin!" he turned his head to his boyfriend, only to see him tilting his head silently saying 'isn't it though?'

Instead of answering though, Jimin just faced the ladies again and smiled. "Well then go ahead. If Taehyung doesn't like us the way we are there is nothing we can do I guess..." he said chuckling. So he sat on the chair the lady had dragged in, while Jungkook took Taehyung's chair and the session started.

The end result was way better than what they expected. The ladies first washed then dried their hair. The woman was in charge of Jungkook (her name was Wheein), straightened his long-ish black hair but he brushed his bangs aside, exposing the boy's forehead. Jimin's dark brown hair was curled up and brushed downwards, through the curls his forehead was kind of visible but it was mostly covered.

[Credits to my friends who helped me write this part as I'm clueless about makeup...] Then they moved on to the face, they put really little foundation on, and they used small amounts of highlighter and contour to bring out Jikook's cheekbones and then put on some blush to give colour to the face. They also used contour on the nose to make it look thinner. They used brown eyeliner instead of black (much to Jungkook's annoyment) and they used a bit of white eyeliner on the inner corner of the eye to really make their eyes pop out and look brighter. They put on a natural colour of lip balm to make their lips look more alive. They brushed and painted in their eyebrows to give them more weight and make them look neat. In the end their overall look hadn't changed much, they just looked... better.

It was quarter to seven when everything was finished. Jimin and Jungkook went downstairs to go wait for their escort. Several servants stopped to compliment them, including Yoonji, who gave one of her rare small genuine smiles when she saw them.

In front of the house there was a big black limo waiting for them. The driver was had his back to the car and he was texting someone. He was wearing fancy three piece suit and he was wearing sunglasses in the middle of winter. He looked too young for his job, 25 at best. Jungkook just raised his eyebrow while Jimin smiled and waved.