Varudu choopulu

Parthavi got out of the cab along with her family and stood looking at the house. It was modern, but also had this traditional feel to it. She adjusted her saree and turned hearing someone clear her throat. She glared at Bhoomi who giggled hiding behind Prithvi.

"Anna! One more time she does this.. You can happily forget your wife."

"Well Parthu.. She is your lover before my wife. All rights over to you and surely I will forget happily.. Ahhh!"

Prithvi howled in pain and turned to see Ditvi giggling.

"Who bit me?"

"Ask Ditvi"

Saying Bhoomi gave Ditvi to Prithvi and held Parthavi's hands and pulled her in as they heard Prabha call them. They got a very good welcome and made them feel at home.

Parthavi was impressed by the decoration and maintenance of the house. As soon as she entered, Durga held Parthavi's hands and made her sit with her. This made Parthavi smile.

"Emamma? Bagunnava?"

She asked. Parthavi nodded her head smiling. She looked around to see the house decorated very tastefully.

"Nandhu is getting ready amma"

Durga said misunderstanding her. Parthavi's eyes widened and then glared at Bhoomi and Vasudharini her sister who cleared their throats.

"Nothing like that aunty"

Parthavi tried explaining but understood it was vain. At that moment, she saw a tall guy enter with a woman who had a very pleasant smile and in her arm was a cutie boy who had very expressive eyes like someone. Smiling Durga introduced them.

"That is my elder son Bhargava and his wife Mahika."

And then Durga went and took the boy in her arms.

"And this is my grandson Prabhav"

He looked some 1-2 years old. Parthavi smiled at him and he immediately smiled showing his dimples. And Parthavi fell in love. Then came a girl of some 5 years running with her pigtails dangling. Behind her came Rishi who gave a sheepish smile to everyone.

"Ahh! Hello! That is my daughter Prasiddhi"

Prasiddhi smiled and folded her hands to everyone very cutely and settled herself between Durga and Parthavi. Parthavi was so enjoying this family.

There Raghu stood in front of the mirror with a perfume bottle in his hand looking at it with confusion. Well he did look really cool in his formal shirt, pant and belt. But perfume? He usually liked to wear mild ones. But he heard from his mother that the family of Parthavi were a little traditional.

At that moment he saw his sister Shantha enter and hit her head.

"Inka ready avvaleda naa moddhu thammuda?"

He rolled his eyes at his dramatic sister.

"Akka!"

"What are you doing looking at the perfume bottle as if its some lizard in biology lab?"

He couldn't help but chuckle. Only his sister could come up with something like this.

"I am Computer Science student!"

"Well! Your would be wife is biology student!"

"I know"

"Ammo! Anni telusu sir ki!"

"Akka!"

"Now enough. Come down. They are waiting. Kotha pelli kuthuru la addham mundu niluchunnadu"