Vivaha Bhojanammu! Ah ha ha ha!

"Hello hello hello

"Hello hello hello.."

Raghunandhu and Parthavi who still had their brahmamudi on, stood at the entrance of the terrace that had turned into dining space for the occasion, looked up to see Pritvi and Vrushanka standing there like valets.

"Randi Randi.."

They welcomed them.

"What is going on here?"

Raghunandhu asked.

"We are welcoming our new couple for Lunch. Come on Bava! Please come akka. Sss.. AAaaaahhhh.. Akkaa? My ear!"

"So much formality!"

Parthavi said, frowning.

"You are the star couple for today. So all these formalities are mandatory."

Sundaramudu said as he took the couple to their chairs.

"Lakshmi! Serve your Alludu."

He called Lakshmi Prabhavathy who was already standing there with a bowl of Ghee. Since the lunch was already served for the couple, serving Ghee alone by the Mother in law of the groom was mandatory.

"Alludu. Eat without hesitation. You need much energy to put up with the fireball beside you."

Prabhavathy said chuckling.

"Amma!"

Parthavi chided. Raghunandhu laughed.

"Athaiyya. If your daughter can cook to satisfy my hungry tummy, then why would I hesitate."

"She can cook Bava! But the question is, can you eat?"

Vasudhara said, earning a slap from Parthavi.

"He will eat Vasu. But the appropriate question here would be, will Bava's body survive Parthu's cooking talents?"

Vrushanka said, putting a potato in his mouth.

"I still remember the burnt roti and charred paneer she made and the whole house was engulfed in smoke!"

Bhoomi said as she fed Payasam to Dhitvi.

"Idiot! Come asking for kodi vepudu. Then I will tell you!"

"My stomach is made of steel sister!"

"I was talking about roti and paneer. Not chicken, lover."

"Are you trying to say that she cooks good chicken but burns the paneer and roti?"

Raghunandhu asked, widening his eyes. He looked at Parthavi who was literallly fuming.

"BHOOMI!"

She growled making Dhitvi giggle.

"Enough of leg pullings. Let them eat."