The Long Distance..!

"Athaiyya? Mavaiyya?"

Raghunandhu smiled at them as they came close to him. At that time, something crossed them at a lightening speed and hugged Prabha making the family chuckle. But Raghunandhu looked at his sisters who had their eyes wide.

"Jagga?"

Then only he saw the girl in Prabha's arms turning and glaring at his sisters

"YOU BOTH! Buy one get on free!"

"SHUT UP"

Rathna and Raji both yelled.

"Rathna? Raji?"

Raghunandhu called them.

"Janani.."

Prabha called the girl admonishing.

"Annaiyya.. Look at her. She always keeps doing this"

"Peddamma.. They keep making fun of my name too"

The girl complained. Prithvi chuckled.

"Jagatjanani.. You are not a school kid to complain. Take it sportively. Raghunandhu? What are you doing here?"

Jagatjanani scowled at Prithvi. Rathnitha and Rajvitha looked at their brother frowning. Raghunandhu smiled.

"I came to see my family Prithvi Bava. Meet my sisters, Rathnitha and Rajvitha"

"Hello"

The girls smiled at the family.

"Rathna, Raji.. Meet my in laws to be. Your Vadina's family."

"Wow Annaiyya.."

"And this is Jagatjanani, my sister Guhamba's daughter. Janani, meet your Parthavi akka's husband to be, Raghunandhu."

Prabha introduced them. Jagatjanani smiled.

"Bava.."

RAghunandhu smiled.

"Your sister?"

He asked Prabha as everyone where busy talking.

"Yes.. My sister Guhamba and her husband Ashutosh died in a car accident when Janani was just 2 months old as they were returning after unsuccessfully trying to meet his family in Bareily. From that time, my family, me, Shiva and Krishnudu have been taking care of Janani. Since Guha and Bava used to live here before their death, Janani chose not to leave this city. So she stays with Krishnudu and my Nana and visits our family every now and then."

Raghunandhu smiled and looked at the girls who instantly warmed up to each other leaving behind their college bickers.

"Who named her Jagatjanani Athaiyya?"

Prabha laughed.

"My Nana did. Don't know why he named her this. She might act like she doesn't like the name. But she actually loves it. Actually our Nana's Mother's name was Jagadamba."