Avagaahana Abhivriddhi

Thanking tashudd for the beautiful poster

"Ermm.. Bava.."

Raghu turned to Vedmohan.

"How do you both know each other?"

"You ask this now? Where were you all these years? Last I knew, you were doing Civil engineering."

"He was studying with me.. I did mechatronics and in first year we were in same class.. after that same block."

"How come I never knew that my cousin was in Hyderabad?"

Raghu growled. Ved looked very sorry while Parthu looked confused.

"Bava! You know how Amma and Appa were made to leave our home. And then Amma died and Appa wanted nothing to do with the family that.."

" Telusu Mohan. How is mavaiyya?"

Both Vedmohan and Parthavi hung their heads. Raghu looked at them narrowing his eyes.

"What are you not telling me?"

"Raghu mind ordering something? I am hungry. I did not have breakfast and we have to go for shopping too. Please?"

Raghu could only nod as he knew that she had problems in the morning. Vedmohan frowned as they ordered their starbucks breakfast.

"Osi na elephantu? Why did you skip breakfast? You never do that right?"

Raghu frowned at both.

"But wait.. Did your father.."

"Thaati Chettu.. Please. Let me have breakfast in peace."

Raghu was literally confused as to how come his cousin and his to be wife were so close.

"But.. Bava.. you are yet to tell me how you both know each other."

Raghu looked at him and then at Parthavi who was attacking her breakfast. He was about to say something when Parthavi interrupted swallowing her food.

"We are getting married Ved. Engagement is in two days. I sent you a Text. You did not receive?"

"I.. well.. Changed my number again."

"VEDMOHAN!"

This time the yell was in chorus. Ved looked up at both of them and then hung his head trying to eat his food. But again before Raghu could say anything, Parthavi interrupted.

"Where are you staying Ved?"

"I just landed in Vizag Partha. I was supposed to be in video conference with an architect with whom I was planning a joint venture."

"And who is that?"

"Your husband to be."

Parthavi dropped her tissue and looked up at the men.

"Are you both serious? How come you both never knew?"

"Sreenu and Bava were taking care of it."

Raghu shrugged.

"Bava?"

"Shanthi's akka's husband."

"Oh boy! I am dead meat."

"Totally!"

"Yeah right. Only if I leave anything of you for them to make meat of. I don't want to talk anything now. We are going to Kalamandir and Ved. You are joining us. After that you are either going to Shiva Mama's home or getting back to Raghu's home. Its your wish."