Dragon and Thindi Pothu

@tashudd Thanks for this beautiful poster

Raghunandhu and Parthavi were sitting on the dining table in the corner seat waiting for the lunch to be served

Raghunandhu and Parthavi were sitting on the dining table in the corner seat waiting for the lunch to be served. Raghu pushed her to the corner and settled inside next to her. All her cousins and his siblings yelled saying he was cheating.

"Raghu Anna.. This is cheating.. You have all your life to sit beside her and romance.. Sit with us for sometime no?"

Sainath shouted his lungs out. Raghu looked down chuckling. Parthu glared.

"This is not done Raghu Anna.."

Srinath joined his brother.

"Bava.. Sit with us"

Vasu called him. Raghu looked at Parthavi who was so immersed in her food.

"Parthavi.."

"I am not moving.. If you want to go.. Got from under the table."

"Who says I am going?"

"Then?"

"I am just waiting for you to start eating."

"Why?"

"You eat.. You will know."

Frowning Parthavi starts eating and when she asks for second serve of the potato fry she looks down and finds that her last serve of Potato missing. Scowling she turned and saw Raghunandhu stuffing his mouth with Potato fry and rice.

"OUCH!"

Raghu yelled and turns to Parthavi who was looking like Kaali Maatha.

"My Potato!"

"I am your husband! And you are kicking me?"

"HUSBAND TO BE.. BUT THAT WAS MY POTATO."

"POTATO KI INTHA SHOUTING NECESSARY?"

Everyone yelled back boringly making these two look down. His ears were so red. Her cheeks and neck were taking a bright shade of red. Prabha chuckled.

"Alludu.. What is this?"

"Yem ledu athaiyya.."

"I can see that.."

"Please call me by my name.."

"Its not.."

"Lakshmi.. Don't hesitate. And it will take some time for them Nanna.. To even think about using your name. It took me too. Give them space."

Shivaprasad came to their rescue.

"Mavaiyya. You don't know how awkward it is when such elder people give you so much respect.."

Prithvi said sadly.

"Hello.. That respect is for a reason! Because they are sending their daughter with you. So if you are respected, you would treat us with some respect ani.."