Jejamma Kopalu, Moddhu Chilipi Seshtalu

Raghu sat in the passenger seat of the car and raised his brow at Parthu who was sitting holding the steering with steel grip. Raghu whistled happily irritating her more.

"Ms. HR, to drive a car, you should start it first!"

Parthu growled.

"Do not irritate me!"

She started the vehicle which growled just like her.

"I never knew my car had your characteristics! Wow!"

"Just Shut UP!"

And she geared the vehicle which started with a jerk and went on to the road.

"This is a road! Not a Go Kart racing course Ms. HR"

"Irritating Architect"

"Easy prey HR"

Raghu hid his smile as he could hear her gritting her teeth. He turned to another side and chuckled silently.

Good thing that both had their seat belts intact. Because, Parthavi's driving was proving to be a roller coaster ride with every passing moment and Raghu was enjoying it completely. She was not reckless or rash. She was just fast but controlled. But she had to work on her turns.

Once they were in the hotel parking, Raghu turned to her.

"Remind me to take a packet of mints next time you drive!"

"Hain?"

"My stomach is growling woman. What was that? This is called driving?"

"This is MY driving!"

"That's why. Remind me to take mints next time"

"There is a next time?"

Parthu asked frowning.

"Of course."

"Even after seeing me drive?"

"What is wrong? You are just fast and raw in turns. Otherwise you are quite good. The way you just slipped past in that narrow road shows that you are a good driver."

"Wow! Mr. Architect. You are the first person to say that. Others call me reckless and rash"

"I am not much slow myself. If I complain about your driving then its like Pot calling the kettle black"

Parthu smiled as she parked the car and removed her seatbelt.

"Who is pot? Who is kettle?"

RAghu chuckled as he got down undoing the seatbelt.

"Well.. given our stature.. We both are neither. We should think of some different comparisons."

Parthavi laughed curling her arm around his.

"Did anyone ever tell you that you are too cheesy for your own good Mr. Architect?"

"Never Ms. HR! Not many got the chance to see this Avtar of mine."

He said placing his hand over hers.

"Oh! So I am that lucky person eh?"

"The only person may be."

He smiled down at her. Their eyes held for a moment long when they heard a honk. They turned to see Ved's car there parked beside theirs. Ved and Vasu got down and raised their brows at Raghu and Parthu.

"Enti?"

Parthu asked fuming.

"Looking at Bava's green face, you did drive. Kada Partha?"