Snehithulu Premikulu

Raghunandhu parked the bike and took all the shopping bags as he saw Parthavi engulfing Ishaani in a nice long hug. Raghunandhu chuckled.

"Parthavi! Give the gift"

He said shaking Sanjeev's hands. But Sanjeev went on to hug Raghunandhu surprising him.

"Welcome to the family!"

Raghunandhu smiled and looked at Parthavi who was smiling too.

"Sanju Bava.. too much formalities. He has no choice!"

Both men laughed.

"And you ishu.. How is my princess?"

"It could be a prince!"

"Who cares! I AM A PINNI NOWWWWW"

Everyone laughed. At that moment, Arush came running and hugged Parthavi's legs. Eyes twinkling, Parthavi took Arush in her arms as he kissed her.

"Hey kannaaaa.. You are here already?"

She said kissing his chubby cheeks.

"Atha.. nenu.. Chelli, Amma nanna.."

He said and on cue they heard anklets clinking as the baby girl ran and hugged Parthavi's legs. Parthavi carried her on her other arm and exchanged kisses making her giggle.

"Give them to me Parthavi and give Ishaani her gift."

Saying Raghunadhu dropped the bags on the couch and took the kids in his arms as Parthavi gave the stoller to Ishaani who smiled.

"Pinni gives the gift to the baby eh.. And that too Red color. Why am I not surprised!"

"Because you are not."

Parthavi glared and Raghunandhu frowned.

"Red?"

"Oh come on! Raghu bava... you never understood after shopping with her?"

"Boss! Parthavi is attracted to red color!"

"Ahhh!! No wonder, she chose this first and nothing else could convince her!"

"Shut up! You werent any different either"

"Because Red is a good color"

"OH NO! ONE MORE SANJU!"

Sanjeev laughed at his dramatic wife when everyone came out from the room on the side.

"Hey kotha pelli kuthuru"

Everyone yelled making Raghunandhu and parthavi chuckle.

"Seriously guys?"

"Oh shut up and learn to be the shy bride!"

"Sorry.. He has taken up the role for me"

Parthavi said pointing to Raghu whose ears were red already. Everyone laughed.

"What were you doing in that room?"

"We all bought gifts.. And since that is supposed to be the nursery, we were decorating it with the gifts."

Anbu said.

"You were decorating? Or making bhas bro do it?"

"Ahh you know your friend well Parthavi!"

Came the voice of a young man who stood beside Anbumozhi who was jabbing his stomach.

"Outrageous! Anbu.. Bro Paavam!"

"Shut up Partha"

She said. Raghunandhu smiled.

"Hey there Mr. Architect! I am Mr. Web designer. I mean.. I am Bhaswath Vignarajan, sometimes known as Mr. Anbumozhi."