Potladam Mari Alagadam

Parthavi mounted on her love and raised it waiting for Vasudhara to sit. The moment she sat, the scooty flew in air and Vasu understood Parthu's anger. She was angry too. More than angry, they were upset.

30 mins later both entered their Seethammadara home and Parthu after parking and keeping the keys in key tray went straight into the washroom. Prabha looked at Vasu who sighed.

"Nana as usual forgot that he should pick me up from college as today also my Bus driver had to take juniors' ride."

Prabhavathy had no words so she went inside kitchen to prepare coffee for her daughters. She knew that Parthu's insides would be erupting like volcano. Once out after a nice shower, Parthu went into the temple room where she looked at Lord Ram and Sita Pattabhishekam photo and stood there looking at it for sometime. Then she lit the lamp in front of Lakshmi as it was already evening time and came out to see Prabha waiting with her coffee mug. She smiled and sat there taking a sip of her coffee.

"So Amlu. How was your day?"

"Eventful."

"How are Bhoomi, Dhitvi and Alludu?"

"All are good. Anna has gone to Chennai to meet a client."

"Yeah I know. Else why will Bhoomi call you? When husband goes out, lover comes in."

Parthu chuckled.

"Not you too Amma"

Prabha smiled. She knew how much her daughter was controlling her anger. More than anger it was disappointment. She sighed which did not go unnoticed by Parthu.

"Ahh! Amma! No one.. Mind it.. No one can make coffee like you!"

"You say the same to your Alamelu Athai!"

"That's true"

"Osei!"

"No one can make coffee like her too."

"Ninnu.."

Saying Prabha twisted her ears making Parthu laugh out loud. Vasu cheered looking at them and giggled.

"Amma! Leave. Bava will not like if he sees this Baathu with red ears tomorrow."

Parthu glared at Vasu for opening her mouth.

"Your name should have been Bokkadhara!"

Parthu mumbled making Prabha raise her brow.

"Ahem.. I met that boy and his sister."

"That boy?"

"Adhe.. Raghunandhu"

"Ooohhh"

"His sister is Bhoomi's old friend anta amma. So now they are rekindling their old friendship. So.. she also joined us in shopping and he drove us around."

"Ahan.."

"Amma.. maybe you should expect a call from them soon."

"Osei Bokkadhara!"

Parthu threw a newspaper roll on her which she dodged giggling and ran into her study room. As if on cue Prabha got a call and as she heard the news, her eyes widened and rested on Parthu. After hanging the call she looked at Parthu.

"Amlu?"

"Hmm?"

"Seriously the engagement has been preponed?"

"That's what Shantha akka said."

"Bhagawantuda!"

"Why amma?"