Pelli Battalu Shopping

Introducing Karthi and Ranjini as Maanas and Jagadamba

_______________________________________________________________________________

Marriage preparations were going on in full swing. Sathya and Vedmohan settled everything in between them as they found peace for what they lost in the past and appreciated what future held for them. So they happily joined the teasings and enjoyed being teased, though secretly.

"Rei Bava!"

Vedmohan called Raghunandhu who was playing with Prabhav and Prasiddhi.

"Enti ra?"

"Enough of playing. Your wedding shopping has already been postponed twice. Muhoortha cheere and panche should be purchased in auspicious time."

"All time is good time Mohan!"

"Try telling that to Athaiyya and Prabha Ma."

"Oh no!"

"Oh yes. Get ready. They will reach the stores soon too."

"Pandu. Go with him. Amma is in the car already. Rishi and I will join you after my check up."

"I will take Prasiddhi with me."

"You will. Oh thank you"

"Stop your drama! And Bye"

"Rei. Straighten your hair at least."

"I will do it in the car."

Saying both rushed to the car.

"Amma.. Lets go?"

Raghuandhu asked opening the door for them when two other cars came there. ShivaPrasad, Shakthi, Prabha, Hari, Krishnudu and Manga got down from one car while Prithvi and Bhoomi got down from other carrying Dhitvi. Raghunandhu's eyes looked for one person he wanted to be here.

"Ahem ahem"

He heard Bhoomi and turned to her frowning.

"What?"

"What what?"

Bhoomi asked back.

"Aren't we going shopping?"

"Yes, we are. But there is a little work inside before we do."

"Work?"

"Avunu Alludu. We should do a pooja before we can go further with the pelli panulu."

Raghunandhu frowned in question.

"It will just take half an hour Vathina. If you dont mind."

Prabha looked at Durga who smiled and took them inside.