A New Start

Parthavi and Raghunandhu stood on the steps of the temple pond as they saw Sathya and Vedmohan perform the rituals.

"Raghu.."

"I understand. But we could do nothing for them. In span of two years a lot happened."

"A LOT!"

Parthavi was badly shaken when she heard how ruthless those two men were and what all her friends had to go through. She could still feel the helplessness of Vedmohan as Sathya retold the painful incident.

PREGNANT?

Parthavi asked.

"Unplanned and unknown."

Sathya said.

"Unknown?"

Raghunandhu asked.

"First I did not know that I was pregnant and when I came to know, it was too late.."

Sathya stopped.

"To save our daughter."

Vedmohan said after a deep breath.

"Mohan?"

Raghunandhu asked not able to believe it.

"One side she was dying on her own not able to take all the tension in that house and to top it, Dhaksha Susharma had to give her slow poison."

"Our daughter died when she was just 22 weeks."

Sathya's voice shook.

"Raghu.."

Parthavi called Raghunandhu

"Why is it happening like this Parthavi."

"Who knows Raghu? Evariki telusu?"

Parthavi gave a sigh and held Raghunandhu's hand.

"Calm down Raghu. Everything happens for a reason. Everything will be fine. For now, we have to take them home. Come."

She said eyeing the couple who were coming towards them. Raghunandhu nodded his head and followed Parthavi who walked towards Vedmohan and Sathya.

"Veda.. Shall we leave?"

"Where to Eddu?"

Vedmohan asked Parthavi raising his brow and yelped in pain as Parthavi jabbed him.

"We are leaving to Vizag. You me and Sathya.. I mean my Vathina."

Sathya frowned.

"Not Vathina Partha. Lohi is younger than you and so am I. So you better be your usual self."

"Ahan.."

Parthavi raised her brow and both of them chuckled.

"And what is it with just you three? I am coming to Vizag too."

"Ahan Mr. Architect. Already you have wasted too much time and I think you were supposed to work on shifting the business to Vizag."

Parthavi asked keeping her hands on hips.

"Yes.. I am coming to Vizag to do that only. Here I have very capable people to take care of the firm."

He winked. Parthavi fumed.

"And who could that be?"

"Who else? Your Dragon Sena only. Aakarsh, Tasha and Anbumozhi."

"WHAT?"

"What WHAT? They only said they are interested in our firm as they are bored of being enslaved by corporate mongers. So.."

"How come I am unaware about this?"