Seethamma Nomulu.. Ramayya Gomulu

"Bavagaru?"

"Bavagaru?"

Durga called smiling.

"Oh.. You remember me.. That is good."

Dharmaraju taunted.

"Adenti Bavagaru.."

Durga tried to explain.

"Not here Amma.. Pedanana. Let us go home."

Bhargava intervened.

"Ra ra.. Naa pedda kodaka.."

"Mavaiyya.."

Mahika tried talking when he stopped heer with one gesture.

"Bhargava Ranganathudu said right? Not here. Let us go home."

Saying Dharmaraju moved to his car but not before giving one look to Vedmohan. Others stood with their jaws dropped.

"Rei, thaati chettu.. Was that really your peda mavaiyya Adharmaraju?"

Parthavi whispered and turned to look and got shocked to see Bhargava standing there.

"Oh.. Bava.. Athi.."

But Bhargava chuckled.

"Don't let Amma hear it Maradalu pilla."

Parthavi nodded.

"Let us go to your place?"

"Okay Bava.."

And everyone walked to their traveller. Maanas and Jagadamba said that they will join them at Madhurawada seeing that the family required some privacy and they left in a cab. As they walked down the stairs, Parthavi grunted.

"Heels.. They should have named it hell!"

She heard a chuckle and looked up to see Raghunandhu standing close to her.

"If you cannot manage why do you wear them?"

"Ask the person who clubbed heels, wedges with saree as fashion. Kaallu danchestondi."

Raghunandhu laughed.

"You care about fashion?"

"Not me.. But when I am coming with my would be family, I should be respectable kada? I cannot look like a fashion disaster."

"No one is going to treat you like one. Definitely not with me beside."

He said looking down at his sunny orange with blue stripes shirt that was hanging loosely on him.

This time, she laughed.

"True that."

"Here.. Take my hand.."

Saying he held her hand and helped her down. Hearing a very feeble noise she looked down to see Vedmohan and Satya grinning at them and Vedmohan gave a wink making her go so red. She gave him one glare and then focused on Raghunandhu who was saying something.