Samsaara Paatam.. Guna Paatam

HEY.. KATAMARAYUDA KADRI NARASIMHUDA..

Vasudhara startled woke up and looked around yawning. Then she saw Parthavi's mobile alarm ringing in full volume while she was happily sleeping with her head under the pillow. Growling Vasudhara turned to her and rubbing her palms together, with a naughty smirk, gave her one kick.

AMMMAAAAA

Parthavi woke up shaking the basement of the whole house. She looked around here and there and saw Vasudhara flashing her mobile phone that was ringing loud enough to wake up the whole city.

Scratching her head, Parthavi switched the alarm off and was about to get back to sleep when they both heard their mother.

"Osei! If you both dare to go back to sleep.. Cheepurakatta.. Mithaki vastadi!"

Parthavi yawned wide.

"Ammo.. Nowadays Amma is becoming ramulamma!"

Vasudhara said as she got down from bed and started to fold their sheets.

"Bhaagamthie avakunda unte sare."

Parthavi said as she made the bed.

"Yehe stop your Baahubali Bhaagamthie puranam.. Else I will become Pasupathi."

Vasudhara said throwing a pillow at Parthavi.

"If you are Pasupathi, I am Jejamma!"

Saying Parthavi threw Vasudhara's mini drafter.

"Osei my drafter."

"Abba cha.."

And both started running around. Both stopped their ruckus hearing the room door open and turned. There sood Prabhavathy with a ladle in her hand in a perfect position to aim at them.

"AMMMOOOO BHEEMASENI!!!!"

Both said and ran to a corner.

"Amlu, you are getting married and now also you behave like a kid and do all monkey seshtalu? And you Chinni, I thought, Parthavi ayithe kothi, but you would be a little responsible. And you are playing pillow fight here? Pelli panulu nethi meedaku unnayi. Come on now. Chinni, go to downstairs bathroom and get ready. And you Amlu.."

"Amma Mahathalli Lakshmi Prabhavathy, if you let me, I will get ready and be down in few minutes. You see I am not like your responsible daughter who takes hours to bath."

"I bath properly, not like you, Kaaki snanam."

"Oye!"

"Chee po ve"

"GET READY YOU BOTH!"

Saying Prabhavathy went down pulling Vasudhara along.

Shaking her head, Parthavi looked at her mobile once. Sighing at no new notifications, she went on to get ready.

The priest made Vigneswarudu idol with turmeric and started the pooja.

"Amma Prabhavathy garu, you and your husband tie the mudupu with the biyyam inside and pray to Vigneswarudu that the wedding should happen without any vignam."

Both of them said as he said and soon they were joined by Parthavi, Vasudhara and Sundaramudu and the rest of the family.

"Sankaram, tomorrow we can have Pasupu biyyam dampudu right?"

The priest nodded.

"Beshuk ga peddayya garu. From today till the muhurtha date, all days are good. Morning time all the rituals can be done."