Sniffy Sherlock Holmes

Raghu was in his office in hyderabad. His staffs were all smiles looking at him. He frowned. He called his PA Srinivas.

"Sir?"

"Enti Sreenu? What is wrong with everyone?"

And Sreenu too smiled irritating Raghu more.

"Aa navventi?"

"Sir, everyone got the information about your engagement."

Saying he chuckled.

"Engagement neeka naaka? Aa siggenti?"

Sreenu widened his eyes.

"Sir?"

"Mana pani manam chooskunte better. Its better to do your job Sreenu."

"Sir"

Sreenu nodded and went out literally shaking. But Raghu smiled in contrast. Looks like his mood was rubbing off on others. Bad influence.

After sometime through his glass cabin he saw a person who was very keenly observing everything as he spoke to Srinvas. Raghu frowned. He picked his phone and called his PA.

"Sreenu"

"Ah! Sir"

"Who is that?"

"Mr. Matt D'Melo anta sir. He is asking about our projects."

"Why is asking all those? What does he want?"

"He wants us to make a plan for his office building anta."

"Get his card."

"Sir"

Raghu waited on line and saw Sreenu talking to the guy and the guy frowning and searching and then telling something.

"Enti Sreenu? Card leda?"

"Avunu sir."

"Do one thing Sreenu, give him all the details he asks for and after 15 minutes send him to my cabin."

Raghu said and paced his cabin not knowing how to confirm his suspicion. He took his mobile and hit his head some 20 times deciding whether to call or not and at last made his mind and dialed the number and smiled as her picture came on the display. The picture of her smiling to his mother on the day of Pelli choopulu. Thanks to his Bava who had the talent to click the picture.

He heard her picking up the phone.

"Hello.."

She said and he did not know what to say. Its has been 4 days since she gave her number and he was yet to contact her and today he did and did not know what to say.

"Hello! Phone cheste Matladali. I don't know dumb language Mr. If you want to speak, speak. Else do not waste my time. I am very busy!"

"Drooling over your hero is being busy?"

He blurted out and bit his tongue. And he could understand Parthavi getting alert.

"Hey! Evaru?"

"Ahem.. Parthavi?"

He called trying to cover up.

"Raghunandhu?"

She said in whisper and he could hear her walking to somewhere.

"Yes! Raghu"

"Em manishivaiyya nuvvu? I gave you my personal mobile number and asked you to text me. And look at you not even contacting me for 4 days."

She blasted making Raghu look around to see if someone were there. Chuckling to himself he stood near the glass window that showed the outside view.